Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 04:41:19 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Random High Drop Mobs  (Read 4927 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 09:44:12 pm »

Hey EZ Server, this is Hateborne.

I was afforded a good bit of thinking time while camping Hadden (*sigh*), and given the option to voice my suggestion via forums...I am doing so.

The thing I would like to see added most (if feasible) is randomly spawning high drop mobs. My point of reference is the Diablo Clone (or Uber Clone). I would like to see a random mob spawn say once an hour in a random zone (that is NOT on custom zone list, to prevent 70s from facerolling it every spawn), but only 1 up server wide at once.

The random mob would be powerful but not something a raid group is required to kill. Maybe 2-3 manned at max, but not necessarily soloable. This will add the awesome "man hunt" feel. The mob should spawn in one of the pre 70 only zones, so it also adds that hint of danger if a lower player happens across it (well and to prevent some one running 4-6 boxes to happen across, afk kill, and get free upgrades across the board while camping half of a zone).

The drops could include item that can be turned in for free RoA rank (single, one, eins, uno), a charm upgrade drop, random illusion item (similar to ldon card illusion item), and/or maybe something new (possibly something excruciatingly nice for finding this rare spawn but not game breaking). I think it would be amusing to have an item that randomly casts illusions or something fun over SUPERSTATSAWESOMEMUSTHAVE.

Thanks for reading my wall'o'text. Just a random thought.

Thanks all!
-Hate

p.s. - keep up the good work Hunter.

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 12:02:45 am »

Didnt I already make a thread kinda like this?
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:42 am »

Didnt I already make a thread kinda like this?

I was just thinking the same thing.  You already mentioned this idea in another thread.

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 06:05:53 pm »

I saw no copy right... guess he didn't either. How's it feel to be Bill Gates'd?

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 07:31:12 am »

I saw no copy right... guess he didn't either. How's it feel to be Bill Gates'd?

LOL! I just meant that it is sitting around here in another thread already.  Usually good for people to read the already existing suggestions before making a new thread for one that was already made.  Grin

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 04:47:20 pm »

LOL! I just meant that it is sitting around here in another thread already.  Usually good for people to read the already existing suggestions before making a new thread for one that was already made.  Grin

i support this =p
new threads on existing topics/ threads = headache. especially for Hunter (if he even reads the majority of them)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)