Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 01:32:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Something needs to change for KD drop rate!!!  (Read 5330 times)
Trinity

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2010, 02:06:51 am »

Seriously 9 hrs at the camp no KD yet and a trail of people waiting all day to get camp. This is sick Hunter. There has to be increased drop rate and take his stupid 30min spawn and change to 15min please. I have several screens of many people saying that this should be changed and should not be 30min spawn while other stuff is 15min that has increased drop rate.

Not to mention KD is not LORE so we see most times farmers get camp and try get as many as they can to sell.

This is not fun camping almost 10hrs strait and to have done it before for 6hrs for my other toons fg.

Please fix this, I think the majority of the community who does not farm KD will agree to this.
Trinity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 04:41:12 am »

Yeah, well 12hrs of camping in a row non stop on my weekend and no KD still. I am going bed. That is just stupid camp for 12hrs I should just gave in bought a KD for 75k but I rather not give to the farmers.

12hrs of time wasted and nothing to show for it blahh.   Angry
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 06:15:47 am »

There is always the option of buying a guild instance and being the only one there.  No line or anything.  As far as 12 hours I have never spent more then 7 there without a drop and that is with about 7 toons.  It sounds like a round of bad luck.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 06:27:31 am »

50x 6 600k

50 x 6 = 300k. =)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 10:22:17 am »

Yall do realize that this whole server could drop in one day right?  Hunter could just say fuckit and turn her off and no more EZ for joo.  Be cool and find some other ways of obtaining what you need rather than demanding from the guy who honestly looks at this whole thing as a hobby when you are expecting him to treat it as a business.  He loves this game, maybe even as much as me.  If you havent got your precious KD send me a tell and I'll see what i can do, I've been sick as hell for the last 4 days but ill be on today.  Either Boshog my warrior or Gnaughty.

Poop
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 11:15:58 am »

Takes me about 1 hour to make 100,000 PP in velks just killing at the castle for diamonds and it doesnt require anything special, no epics, no anger augs, just steady killing with a BoT or better geared toon.

Just buy the damn thing off of a farmer.
Yasuka

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 01:30:49 pm »

I think the camp and spawn rate is fine.  If anything, just edit off most of the other items off the loot table.  That would bring it in line with the guk spawns.

Yasuka - Warrior
Wraithverge - Cleric (yes, this is my main, a *main* cleric!)
Soyon - Paladin
Biribiri - Ranger
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 44