Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 12:24:05 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Should Hunter insert 100k Guild Instances for each Halloween Event Zone?  (Voting closed: October 30, 2010, 11:57:06 pm)
Yes - 53 (74.6%)
No - 13 (18.3%)
Maybe - 5 (7%)
Total Voters: 69

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 100k Instance poll...  (Read 11112 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 02:29:06 pm »

I was on around 3am pst and all the decent zones were pretty much camped and there were only 200 people on. An instance would be way cool and cause less burnout Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 03:17:13 pm »

this is lame..
i have been KSed 7 times
should have known this would be a nerd rage filled KS festival

people need to learn how to control themselves when other people are near them

not going to name names but i think we need guild instances with this many people

I had this same thing happen when a Warr(not naming any name) came by w/a train in Fear ae'd everything. I had just killed a level 1 and a level 2 popped, I had just enganged it for like 5 seconds when he came by.  Then I ran after it taking screen shots and basically going off on him. I told him it was my mob and his response was 'oh yea? why is it on me then'. It was almost as if he thought he just randomly pulled a level 2 boss w/o spawning it.  After telling him i had SS of everything he finally let me have it which is why I wont name him, but I lost the level one mob's corpse to someone who looted it because I had to chase down my level 2

I'm all for instances mainly for this very reason. Warriors aren't going to control what they do, that's wishful thinking there. Or add more zones to the event so it's not as crowded. Playing with other people is fine, but playing with other people who don't give an F is why instances are needed.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061