Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 12:25:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Thanksgiving  (Read 11135 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 10:36:15 am »

Hi all,

Was just wondering if there will be anything special planned for Thanksgiving. Was anything done last year?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
ccarroll85

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 12:28:57 pm »

Yea theres a live event done called SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  Cheesy

Carroll the Tripod - Level 70 ShadowKnight
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 01:16:30 pm »

Dbl loot from thursday till monday? J/K. prob nothing really. kinda hoping for an xmass one but been having problems getting a server up and running on my system agian. I was going to write something then submit it to hunter

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 02:57:08 pm »

Yea theres a live event done called SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  Cheesy
Lol I wish, the ex has my son this year and the rest of my family is out of town.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:26 pm »

I might do double loot for Thanksgiving and Christmas since I don't have any scripts like the Halloween one.

Yes, best way to submit custom quest / events is to have your own server to test them on, then upload after tested.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 08:38:29 pm »

Turn everyone into female gnomes and halflings!

OMG It'd be such a happy day for me.... /daydream

Enders

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 08:52:39 pm »

Please oh god baby jesus all I want for Turkey day is double loot!  I love you long time Hunter if you do this!!!!!!

Snarley Scales Smiley
Aname
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 11:35:55 pm »

They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England so I suggest you guys all spend time with your families and I'll collect double loots.   Grin
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 04:04:12 am »

Kinda tempted to do something like RoA except with kill counts for tasks that are only open on specific holidays, such as "Kill x tier y bosses", or "Slaughter the goblins in zone z" which will be doable once per account and have a nice reward only available on the holidays. I was thinking of having it be something like the halloween pet, but different effects depending on the holiday.

For example, a lifetap proc would be appropriate for Thanksgiving, because you feast on things then. Either that or since Hunter updated source, a lot of the new effects such as spelldmg and healrate just got put into source, and a lot of special cases like twincast got in too. We could use one of them, as well, for the effects. Of course I am consulting with Hunter before I put anything in though. The spelldmg modifiers seem like it could be used for casters on the server in general, though.

I have some spare time after all this weekend, Hunter's been emailing me about a few things, and I think I might squeeze it in there with the stuff Akkadius asked me to do related to his servers.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 07:36:54 am »

Secrets is awsome!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 10:25:04 am »

Thanks Secrets! Smiley

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 02:18:15 pm »

Double lewtz to make me wake up at 5 a.m. please with sugar on top!

Poop
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 12:13:36 am »

We'll have a Secret event instead of Double Loot.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2010, 10:32:50 am »

Does anyone know what exactly the new pet does?  It said something about Totem effect with MQ.  But I have no clue what that means.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 10:41:08 am »

Does anyone know what exactly the new pet does?  It said something about Totem effect with MQ.  But I have no clue what that means.

It basically works like this right now:

It casts a beneficial spell on nearby people that increases spelldmg and meleedmg by 15%. This effect lasts for 24 seconds, and is casted on a random person within 100 meters every 6 seconds. The thing that casts the spell lasts one minute. 1 hour recast.

It is going to be changed to this:

It casts a beneficial spell on nearby people that increases spelldmg and meleedmg by 25%. This effect lasts for 30 seconds, and is casted on a random person within 100 meters every 6 seconds. The thing that casts the spell lasts one minute. 10 minute recast.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 276