Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 10:53:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 364975 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2010, 12:04:58 pm »

Reed, mate...I'm shocked.

I am lost on how to respond. There are obvious reasons for legit name change/bans (like the original few posts of Mr. FacerolledName EXPLODING in ooc). However, the bulk of your posts seem to be either butthurt or rage posts.

Poonchaser/Pooncatcher is a good player who bothers VERY few people (if anyone). Hell he drug my ass through ldon to get my 2.0 while he was farming charms/coins/cards.

Potbowl is another fine player. If I'm not mistaken, he recently got his RoA100. (I'm detecting some jealousy here..) He is friendly, albeit a bit amusingly sarcastic at times.

However there are some legit changes needed SOMETIMES. If a kid names himself Babyrapinghoedown or something similarly insane...well the choice is obvious.

I have a wizard named Hateborne, a druid named Wifflebat, a shaman named Alarmclock, and a shadowknight named Verlorenen.

Am I going to get banhammered for not using an "RP appropriate name"?

Reed, you need to chill out my friend and stop trying to police EZ.

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Murrjok
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2010, 12:41:36 pm »

EZ is Policed by the players. Weather or not a player wants to police is entirely up to Them, those names you mentioned are slightly against some EZ rules, and i know them to be good people. But rules are rules. And if someone gives half a damn they can post stuff and get there named changed.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2010, 01:42:02 pm »

Naming rules apply to both good and bad people equally. I assure you jealously is not motivation.

bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2010, 02:12:40 pm »

i guess so much for my Warrior/Cleric combo: Yohoho and Bottleofrum.  Sad

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2010, 03:22:36 pm »

Poonchaser/Pooncatcher is a good player who bothers VERY few people (if anyone). Hell he drug my ass through ldon to get my 2.0 while he was farming charms/coins/cards.

Good Player or not, get a name change and everything is fine. I could care less if he was an ass hat or great community helper, get a name change.

Potbowl is another fine player. If I'm not mistaken, he recently got his RoA100. (I'm detecting some jealousy here..) He is friendly, albeit a bit amusingly sarcastic at times.

Why would i be jealous, I know you are new... I have had my RoA 100 for about a month and some change now. No reason for me to be jealous.

I have a wizard named Hateborne, a druid named Wifflebat, a shaman named Alarmclock, and a shadowknight named Verlorenen.
Am I going to get banhammered for not using an "RP appropriate name"?

No the same reason Reed, or Tosser, or Scootz, or anyone else i can think of right off hand wouldn't get name nerfed. They are harmless and in no way offensive to anyone. Alarmclock can not be made to offend anyone really, unless you went out of your way to try very hard.

I am personally not offended with ANY name i have seen yet, however i am a 22 year old Marine. I have seen younger people play here, or parents let their children play here. Granted they should take responsibility for what their children see... But in the same sense, the server should be a more mature atmosphere. Meaning not naming your characters like you're a dumb ass.

Its not hard to get your name changed either, all you gotta do is make the attempt. That simple

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2010, 06:08:02 pm »

People see a name they they don't like and they post and want it changed. Hating on people who post pics of stupid names isn't going to do anything and putting comments like "chill out" isn't going to do anything because it's up to Hunter in the end if that person keeps his name or not, trying to bash someone like Reed isn't going to change Hunters rules or oppinion. Obviously some people don't like people running around with names like that so something needs to happen. Hopefully just a name change and a warning.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2010, 08:36:12 pm »

Hey buffer you been trolling all the boards I been trolling (I just dont always post) So what asstastic server are you playing on atm?
I got sick of the fucking drama and bullshit on P99 so I am taking a break from it until kunark.
bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2010, 11:04:10 pm »

Mostly here on my Pally/Druid/Bard atm. But i jump onto SoD sometimes with my 2nd wizard to see what's not screwed up. I pretty much gave up on P99 atm, too.  Angry

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2010, 04:10:48 am »

No the same reason Reed, or Tosser, or Scootz, or anyone else i can think of right off hand wouldn't get name nerfed.

Anyone from the UK can clarify exactly what Tosser means ? :)P
Mirielle
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2010, 04:18:29 am »

<raises hand>   I can, but keeping mouth shut  Tongue
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2010, 06:36:36 am »

This thread has some of the most creative flaming I've seen in years. Great entertainment. I think Xiggie has my favorite flame in here somewhere. Definitely in my top 10 ever list.

Now all the thread needs is someone to post a screenshot of Hunter, and we can consider it completely derailed.

Happy Monday.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2010, 08:27:06 am »

No the same reason Reed, or Tosser, or Scootz, or anyone else i can think of right off hand wouldn't get name nerfed.

Anyone from the UK can clarify exactly what Tosser means ? :)P

LOL! I was going to make a comment on that...but i thought for half a minute that it could have an alternate meaning as well. Smiley

Rob Smiley
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2010, 06:07:05 pm »

I think Xiggie has my favorite flame in here somewhere. Definitely in my top 10 ever list.

I wonder if I can get Hunter to edit my title under my name, (Sr. Member) to Top 10 Flamer.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2010, 06:15:44 pm »

Ok so maybe Tosser has a meaning i didnt know about, granted i love the guy... but maybe his name is in question as well. Forgive my U.S. 'ness. I didnt know it meant something in the U.K.

Also, sign me up for that too Xiggie. Custom forum title would be fun

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2010, 01:27:47 am »

It was a joke post, "I dont think it means what he thinks it means" Inconcievable!

Tosser in the UK and most of Europe means.

•a general insult; JERK; ASS-HOLE.
Literally: one who masturbates. See toss.
"That guy is always bugging me. He's such a tosser!"
More words meaning: to masturbate
More words meaning: uncool person, jerk, asshole (general insults - list of)

I laughed when i first saw this as "i did think it means what he thinks it means" and why would anyone want to be such!!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)