Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 10:22:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 364960 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 13, 2011, 06:17:41 pm »

I totally understand the self suffient part. I box from 1 group to 2 groups so I can do the stuff I want to do without having to depend on others. Doesn't mean I don't like to group, just means I like knowing I have the meat and potatoes to man it out myself. If you find yourself in a rut and need a little help getting over a hump don't hesitate to send me a message.

ByronosaurusRex

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2011, 08:35:39 pm »

Omfg everyone's getting along again! Tongue

Makes me happy that the Kylok v. Xiggie flame war is ovah!

In all honesty, I feel as though I should have just gone to Hunter as soon as I saw my name on this thread and asked for a name change (which I have done). I just want to make it clear once again that I didn't roll my toon with this name, or post on this thread, with any intention of instigating drama. I feel like forums, especially RnF sections, lead to people's intended messages often getting misconstrued. Subtext, inflection, and tone are very hard to properly communicate through text alone, and I make no claim to being a terrific writer.

Xiggie and Fugitive, thanks for the kind offers! If Hunter decides to just ban the toon instead of doing a name change, I feel like it will be best to regear my toon myself. See above posts about self-sufficiency. That's half of why I always pop instances for everything. I'm willing to burn 10k on a quick 15 min Tacvi run just so I don't obstruct others being able to play the game as they want.

Best regards to the folks at Dignatio and Rage. We'll see ya in-game! Smiley

-ByronosaurusRex

vaut420

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 14, 2011, 08:16:00 am »

Xiggie i agree there are some names out there that are innapropriate but sitting here whining about every name YOU dont like is bullshit, YOU are the only person that has a problem with most of these names, and it seems like you just want some attention from hunter, Report the ones that are bad and leave the good players alone. Stop sitting at your computer being a tattle tail and go get some sun, never in my life have i seen such a titty baby complain over a game >_<
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2011, 10:27:05 am »

Xiggie i agree there are some names out there that are innapropriate but sitting here whining about every name YOU dont like is bullshit, YOU are the only person that has a problem with most of these names, and it seems like you just want some attention from hunter, Report the ones that are bad and leave the good players alone. Stop sitting at your computer being a tattle tail and go get some sun, never in my life have i seen such a titty baby complain over a game >_<

I have never seen Xiggie say anything about a name where I didn't also agree it broke the rules.  Of course, Hunter has the final say, so if any of us complained about a name that Hunter thought was okay, he'd have the option to completely ignore the complaint.

From what I've seen, the people that complain the loudest when people mention the rules are the ones that are breaking them.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 14, 2011, 11:01:38 am »

Wow, you are such a clueless idiot. I don't report names because I don't like them, I report names because they violate the rules. Let me give you an example to show what I am talking about.

Bobthebuilder

In my opinion that toon has a dumb name that does not belong in an mmo. I would say the same thing about someone named Paris Hilton or Michael Jackson. They are references to real life people and in no way shape or for fit with the continuity of a fantasy based game. Have I ever reported Bobthebuilder? No. Have I ever bad mouthed Bobthebuilder? Aside from right now, absolutely not. That is because his name does not violate Hunters naming rule. The naming rule was not made for my likings or dislikings. It was not made with me being considered or in mind. The naming rule has nothing to do with me. My reporting names on this list is not because I dislike them, it is because they violate the naming rule.

All that being said, I would like to throw out a personal note to the character named Bobthebuilder. I actually didn't know there was a toon named Bobthebuilder but went and looked it up with I thought to use an example. If it had been a toon that was obviously in use I would have changed my example. However he is a lvl 6 bst, so unless he was created today he is not active. If this person is active or returns to active let me know and I will issue a public apology and reward.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2011, 01:08:25 pm »

Id like to thank Xiggie .. without him I'd be running around playing with people named Faponyour Mom or something stupid... ty buddy

Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2011, 01:25:12 pm »

Xiggie does it because he care about the server alot. 
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2011, 01:59:12 pm »

I think Xiggie is one of our most senior members by now. He's been here forever.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
caowen

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2011, 02:13:53 pm »

Xiggie told me he liked my toons name --- thanks Xiggie
caowen

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »

Magelo
http://www.ezserver.online/magelo/character.php?char=Mesohorny
Guy seems nice - inappropriate name however...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 14, 2011, 05:11:30 pm »

Really is a shame with some people.

Mootis

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 15, 2011, 03:10:58 am »

Holy hell, I understand the concept of self policing and such, but I'm rather... shocked at how upset people seem to be over names. Especially stuff like "Fapfap", seriously?

It's just beyond me how people get so bothered by names. Yeah, if someone has a name like "Jizzmonkey" that's pretty retarded, but for the life of me I can't imagine being bothered by it or caring in the least. I just genuinely don't get it. Yes, I know the rules, I'm not interested in debating them, and feel free to check all my chars, they are all kosher. I'm just saying the rationale for caring is beyond me.

I mean, I suppose it's good that there are so few people actually making things unpleasant by training or KSing or whatever that we don't really need to worry about that and rather it's just about playing name police. That's good I suppose.

Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 15, 2011, 04:50:12 am »

I am getting old I really did not know what fapfap mean
Slyminx

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 15, 2011, 05:36:30 am »

Magelo
http://www.ezserver.online/magelo/character.php?char=Mesohorny
Guy seems nice - inappropriate name however...

What exactly is innapropriate about that name? Really.. are you 8 years old? This isn't self-policing server anymore, it's a collection of nazis spending 26hours/day trying to grief someone over a name.

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
caowen

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 15, 2011, 05:51:14 am »

No I am not an 8 yr old but my 6 yr old son sometimes plays.  If this were a server full of nothing but people over the age of 16 or so than yeah names like that are kinda okay.. But however it isnt - I know of some 10 or 12 yr olds that play here as well... They actually act more mature than some 30 yr olds. It is kinda sad you can think some of these names are just for fun... Evidently you cannot think of anything better than that to name a toon.  Sounds like a lot a people can think of nothing but is what is in their hand or in their pants... Come on that is something you should only do in private... Not in a public forum like EQ... Be original - show you have a bit of gray matter up there in your skull.. Stop thinking with something you probably have very little of to begin with or you wouldnt be wanting to talk it up... Sorry this is getting ugly and so are some of the names like Fapfap (the sound made by masturbating) or Mesohorny Gotwood (self explanatory).. If your horny find your wife or girlfriend and get over it.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)