Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 06:47:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: <Rest in Peace>  (Read 11985 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:46:03 am »

So this weekend, I decided that I was tired of end game grinding. New toon sure, but in less than 24 hours i'd be back to the same spot. Solution?! New guild, no boxing, no powerleveling, no outside help from someone that has better gear to get us over that little hump called Qvic. Sure it's gonna be a long road, and more grinding in the end, but it gives me the chance to play a new class and actually group with other players, instead of boxing 4 other toons and doing everything by myself. We already have a few single box players in the guild, as that is all we are accepting. If you'd like an invite, send a tell to Downfall or Balthor (or Balstabthor) whichever he is on, or just send me a message on here with the name and I will catch up with you ingame during the evening.
Balthor2
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:47:31 am »

Yup just find me in game on any of my guys. When I want to break from grinding Im out stabystaby with the gnumez
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 10:08:55 am »

Yup just find me in game on any of my guys. When I want to break from grinding Im out stabystaby with the gnumez
Gnumez!!! Stabby stab stab!!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 11:53:38 am »

This sounds fun Im in, Ill hit ya in game.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 12:11:08 pm »

Sounds fun.  Cool

Or you could, you know, park your boxes for a weekend and actually group for content. I'd sign up for that, as I only run a single account as well.

I'd have to fire up a second account, or roa back to nothing to participate, so I probably won't. Hope it works out for you.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 12:31:54 pm »

This sounds fun Im in, Ill hit ya in game.
Catch up with Balthor, i won't be ingame till wednesday or so, got work all of this week =X
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 12:33:51 pm »

Sounds fun.  Cool

Or you could, you know, park your boxes for a weekend and actually group for content. I'd sign up for that, as I only run a single account as well.

I'd have to fire up a second account, or roa back to nothing to participate, so I probably won't. Hope it works out for you.

I tried parking them for several months, i played nothing but my warrior for a while. But it got old because i've played him so long, he can solo pretty much anything minus T2+. I plan on trying to hold a group RoA once a week and grinding it out with a whole group, should be fun to do every now and then.
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 11:21:04 pm »

Oh i'm definitely down for the old school RoA grind. I'm a huge fan of nothing but my ToV weapon and the lack of clothing!

Send me a tell / let me know about that. Some of the coolest people you meet (and some you get to stick around) are people you find coming up in the levels a little more slowly.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 10:02:36 am »

Oh i'm definitely down for the old school RoA grind. I'm a huge fan of nothing but my ToV weapon and the lack of clothing!

Send me a tell / let me know about that. Some of the coolest people you meet (and some you get to stick around) are people you find coming up in the levels a little more slowly.
Alright, i'll be on late tonight around 9:30 CST to do some invites and hang around for a bit, RoA's will probably be on saturday for the whole day to be able to get back to 70.
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 10:54:20 am »

Im in ill make a toon sounds like round 500 of the good old days ,So what classes are you guys low on j/k lol  Grin

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 11:03:47 am »

Im in ill make a toon sounds like round 500 of the good old days ,So what classes are you guys low on j/k lol  Grin
As of now, we have 2 rogues, 1 pally, 1 sk, and 1 bst.
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 01:37:02 pm »

Okay I usually play Wiz,Rng,War,Clr,Zerker on live so ill pic one and go with that

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Balthor2
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 11:22:28 pm »

Dont ask me for invites atm. Rogue is in my guild so it can bank all this gear I will one day want it to have.
When solbash gets online in a couple days I'll get a O tag back on and will RoA back to 1 and go nakied lvling with people.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 11:52:02 pm »

K, holidays are here already anyway so play time is gonna be down alot. I will hopefully have everything sorted out before the end of the year. Just let me know when you need the tag back, and i can get it done for you at any time.
Balthor2
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 12:06:21 am »

no worries man ive having terrible luck with camps today. I bet its going to take me through tomorrow to get this done.
I just want to get all the possible future alts set with items in bank so IF/WHEN I play them I dont have to do the camps later.
Never know if/when the camps will change and take longer.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)