Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:34:20 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LFGuild T2/3/4  (Read 4357 times)
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:23:04 pm »

Hey guys, been on the server for over a year now, but pretty sure not many people know who I am Tongue Always stuck to myself generally and had a partner to grind out the server but neither of us wanted to do the T3 grind so we quit lol I've decided to come back see what's changed and am now looking for a guild to join up with, rather than needing to box a whole guild again lol I can pretty much play anytime, but it doesn't mean I will, I like to go out with friends, and I like sleep lol

Some character info:

Have 4 warriors, the main one is full T2, aug's, RoA 100, and has a couple charms at 25, other 2 are T2 (60kish hp)
Have 2 pally's, the main one is full T2, not hp aug'd, RoA 30ish, low Oracle charm (80kish hp)
Have 2 cleric's, they're both rather unequip, i think both are at least T1, but havent been needing anything other than the pally's yet lol
And my SK who is my personal main, full T2, almost all his augs, RoA is like... 5? rofl has oracle 25

also got a bunch of others in the T1/T2 range (2monks, 2 rangers, and the RoA crew)

All in all I have 23 characters but only about 10-12 of them are viable classes for higher content, so lemme know if anyone is interested Smiley

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 03:21:29 am »

Bleak Horizons would be willing to take you in, on one condition:

Don't be a douchebag.

Talk to me (Clevitsj) or Skorp ingame. There will be a harsh probation, whipping and several favours required before we put your application to our board of directors, who generally make their decision not on merit or likeability but more on bra size.

Also, sense of humour helps.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 05:04:55 am »

Bleak Horizons would be willing to take you in, on one condition:

Don't be a douchebag.

Talk to me (Clevitsj) or Skorp ingame. There will be a harsh probation, whipping and several favours required before we put your application to our board of directors, who generally make their decision not on merit or likeability but more on bra size.

Also, sense of humour helps.

I hope the bra size issue will not be based upon male/female as well, otherwise i should be good to go Cheesy

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 07:22:49 am »

Copious blindfolded groping is the standard assessment method.

We usually take an outside, neutral assessor (Uxtalzon, you might have heard of him).

www.bleakhorizons.net - we're currently in transition from one guildleader to another, and the forums are slow to follow, but the new leadership will be granted all necessary forum rights soon.

I'll be online in about... 3-4 hours, if you're online then I can get you tagged up.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 172