Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 07:17:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: High End Services  (Read 7832 times)
Cowtipper

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2011, 12:09:05 pm »

For those who don't know me I play Cowtipper, a Paladin with Forbidden Prophecy - a friendly guild who brought you the gnome PVP and the 4.0 scavenger hunt this last Christmas. Any who have ever dealt with me know I'm an honest and straight forward person who tries to help others in the game.

Please realize - the only - and I repeat ONLY- reason I am doing this is because I need 60 odd lvl 1-25 LDoN charms for my UC and I am starting to loathe doing LDoN. It doesn't matter how much pp you have banked its inevitable no one is ever selling charms when you need em sigh.

I've noticed a few people on the boards have posted offering the services of epic 1.5 through 3.0 runs for credits. That's all fine and well - but what about the higher end people on the server who are looking for items or gear?

Well, I'm here to help - at least until I get my UC  Then we'll see - probably will close shop then.

My Prices are:

Epic 3.5 Page - 5 Credits  - Buy 4 from me get a 5th free
Epic 3.5 Book - 15 Credits
Epic 4.0 Book - Stone turn in + kill - 50 credits

Cyan Stones - 3 Credits each; 10 for 25 credits

Tier 3 Plate Armor
Helm, Gauntlets, Boots, Bracers - 10 Credits Each
Legs or Arms - 15 Credits
BP - 20 Credits

Other Tier 3 Armor
All other Tier 3 armor (Chain, Leather, Cloth) is 50% of the plate price listed above

Teir 4 Armor
Helm, Gauntlets, Boots, Bracers - 20 Credits Each
Legs or Arms - 25 Credits
BP - 30 Credits

FS 4 Augment (only 1 in stock at the moment) - 50 credits

How this works is I will be taking no more then 5 requests for gear/equipment at a time -email me at Dan9221@cs.com.  Once we work things out I will provide you with my cell and email to contact me 24/7.

Those 5 people will be ranked 1-5 in FCFS. I will then go to work getting you the items you want starting with person 1 and working down. Please note for T3/T4 armor it can take more then a day or two to get at times.

In order for this to work I would need to either have access to the character who is getting the items OR you would need to provide me a cell phone number where I could reach you so you could either login or have someone login the character.

Payment would be required in a 50/50 split - 50% credits up front, 50% after and is required in 5 credit blocks.

Hunter - if any of this is against the rules or even strikes you the wrong way let me know and I will stop and take down my post.

Shoot me an email if anyone out there is interested - dan9221@cs.com

Dan
Cowtipper, Paladin of Forbidden Prophecy
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:51:02 pm »

Its fine by me, seems win-win, everyone gets something.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:16:39 pm »

Looks like a very nice deal!

GL Cow on your new business. =D

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Holyfrogg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:19:20 am »

Quick question since it isn't clear also me and the guild I am in are breaking into tier 3 so I don't need a servicejust wondering if someone bought a full 3.5 run from you do they get the armor that drips or do you charge them extra or get to auction it off you aren't to clear on that part. Thanks and good luck
stales

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 06:40:40 am »

I will offer my services to that need anything T3 and below at the same prices of cowtipper plus I will do T1 and T2 armor aswell.

T1 armor 4 credits each piece
T2 armor BP 8 credits / helm, arm, boot, glove, bracer 5 credits each

Email me at llshane1@yahoo.com
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 07:03:53 am »

Quick question since it isn't clear also me and the guild I am in are breaking into tier 3 so I don't need a servicejust wondering if someone bought a full 3.5 run from you do they get the armor that drips or do you charge them extra or get to auction it off you aren't to clear on that part. Thanks and good luck

3.5 pages drop off of HoH avatars.  Armor drops in PoA from bosses.  So a full 3.5 run would never see any armor.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 09:32:39 am »

No armor drops from 3.5 zone, problem solved... taadaa

You farm stones from HOH. (3.5 zone) then go to plane of air to spawn T3 and T4 bosses that drop armor and items.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Holyfrogg

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:43:05 am »

See told you i was just getting into it.. Almost fully T2'd.. so haven't been in PoA or HoH yet. Cheesy thanks for the info tho
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 04:04:05 pm »

NP good luck!!, and keep having fun

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dropping

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 10:42:01 am »

Just cause im half noobish still what credits are you refering too?
Dropping

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 02:23:43 pm »

Right on cause i was thinking ldon creds for some reason
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis