Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:18:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need a bit of help on what my charm / box set up should be  (Read 3013 times)
Goth

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 03:52:48 pm »

My pally has an lvl 12 oracle charm... my druid has 23 oracle charm... I now have a 3.0 Cleric that is mostly Tavci geared and doesn't have any charms as of yet

My Pally is fully T2 with all the PoD  HP AUGS and my Druid is 90% T2 geared. I’m not sure if I should change any of my charms or if I do which one should I give to my cleric if any?

Pally is my main tank... I also do have a War that I have been working on he’s 80%  T2 and some PoD HP AUGS, but he coming along

My druid was my main healer, but I don't know if I have to scrap the druid  now and replace him with the cleric, but maybe keep him in my box group for back up heal and DSP... or leave him as main healer and DSP... 

I also have another pally that 3.0 in the works, but he is not fully Qvic gear as of yet. I have been working on him and a Cleric because the recent changes to the sever

Now with all these newer changes… I’m not sure what would work best here now or how I should do my set up

I was 4 boxing before all these changes, but it might be pushing it now,  it will  depends on my new  set up and how many of  toons now that will be high maintenance … that is why my druid was my main healer before (nice regen with his charm) and combined with the pally group heal/ cure proc... so it was  low maintenance for heals…

So I can 4 box NP, I could run 5 toons if I really wanted too… or needed too… but i prefer 4

so now if I have to run a Cleric to keep up with the heals and have the Cleric on the main screen mostly … might be a bit harder for me to maintain more the 4 boxes at once so I may need to redo my set up

My main line up... till now

Pally full         T2 ~ 4.0
Druid 90%     T2 ~  4.0
Ranger 80%  T2 ~ 3x3.0
War 80%       T2 ~ 2 x 3.0 (RoA 5)

Buff / fun or gearing up for what I might need

Necro 75%    T2 ~ 3.0
Chanter 50% T1 ~ 3.0 (crafter guild)
Sham 50%    T2  ~ 3.0
Bard   Tavci    2 x 3.0

New toons that I just starting to gear up

Cleric  Tavci         ~ 3.0
Pally   Qvic         ~ 3.0

I do not have a lot of play time and was wondering on what I should do now or what my set up should be,  that even more changes that have been made to all the other classes as of resent 

I have been on this sever for 2 years plus … this is what I have to work with so far..  Cry
I know it’s sad that I have not really have not  advance past T2  for how long I have been playing here for … but I’m married with kids and do not have the time to sink  into the game, so I log on when I can (when the wife and kids are in bed)… and have some fun!

chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:21:21 pm »

Are you looking for optimal 4box to progress the furthest? Or are you looking for the best use of the characters you have? Or, perhaps there are classes that you enjoy and want to build around?

It is difficult to tell you what it "should" be without knowing your personal goals.

I would personally say WAR, PAL, CLR, RNG will get you far. And I'd work on charms/augs before entering HOH. You'll want to maximize dps since its a bit of a grind. You'll be able to take out the T3 bosses better with a cleric once you get up to that point, but it will be a long fight with 4 any way you organize your group.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)