Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 09:53:58 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The state of the server today....  (Read 8496 times)
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2011, 01:24:31 pm »

Morning people, yup its Lightblade.

I typed this liked 19 times, and deleted it everytime. Here it goes.

The Bullshit needs to end NOW!!! I have been completely fair and open and grateful to paly here and happy to help anyone I can when I have the time to do so. Recently, my name has been ALL over the F*kkin forums about Lightblade said this Lightblade did that, two months ago i was Holyblade/Swiftblade apparently, even though i never had those toons. This caused a good friend of mine to alient himself from me, wrongfully so. I made my guild from a failing guild that was lead by a drunk that enjoyed having 3 active players. I personally recruited 90% ofthe players in it. Whne i left those players came to my guild, apparently I am not as bad as some would like to insinuate!!!

Yes, i had accts that were given to me, yes i played them, yes i used two main tanks from RED DAWN to do tons of mcp's for my guild. Here is hunters link to the RULES of the server, after rading these STFU!! my business online is NOT yours. this pertains to those that continue to talk shit, and email squabble back and forth about who is who and what is wwhat. Maybe if you earned peoples trust a little more, you too would be offered accts when those people quit.
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

HERE IS AN NICE EXCERPT FRO THE RULES THAT, I BELEIVE ANYWAY, SOME SEEM TO OVERLOOK...DAILY

"((((PLAY NICE AND DON'T GRIEF
Do not harass players thru actions or words. Let them have their mobs, and don't spam them. If try to ruin the game for others, then you'll be removed from the game.))))"

Some of you would do very well, to keep out of tells with me anymore wiht threats or otherwise about what I do in my time on EZ. Know this, its a two way street, tells that is, if your telling me shit, and you wanna run around stabbing me in the back afterwards, chances are  I maight have some dirt on you as well.

No where in the rules, anywhere at all, does it say you are not permitted to take over anyones accounts when they quit. It does however say, DO NOT share accounts... this pertains to someone logging themin breaking rules and getting your accounts banned.

Blighton was in my guild, i knew he was building a server, i was allowed use of two toons, with the promise when he left they were mine. I geared them in the T$ they had, only to have him log them in and cuss out EZ and promote his server, and get the toons banned.

Foolish on my part, YES. I did it out of need, and personal greed, i wanted the UC ROA 100 tanks, so what !

I currently have 143 memebrs in my guild, i Guild removed 40 or so yesterday. I can no longer be sure who is feeding the powers that be, information and shit talk about me. My guild was reduced to the members i know well from my old guild, the rest were booted.

Recently i have been called Euro trash, assuming cause i typo alot when im pissed. Let me hop on this one for ya Rainbow Flammers. I am a US VET, I served my country for 6years in operation desert shield in Kuwait. Prior to the gulf war. I have full benefits and medals to prove my time and what ive done for my country. What have you done?.

You got an issue with me anyone, anyone at all, bring it here, ill check this everyday like i check my email, to see whats been said. I have busted my a$$ for what i have on this server, I ave busted my a$$ for my guildies, and for people who have Fu*ed me over lately. I am done fu**in around.

I log in here to play, I wish half of you could sit on my toons and see the tells i get, the shit i am made aware of, the things i get sent, etc... maybe you would appreciate how i feel and what i say, when you saw that.

Read the rules over and over, I see one more fucking threat telling me im getting banned etc, for people whispering me and giving me accts when they quit, so help me... I will air out all the dirty shit i know about the ones thats are giving me a hard time when i log in. I suggest, you allow me to play, and enjoy my time, whatever i have gotten in the past, is NOT for you to give  a damn about. It is my business not yours.

As for me getting ripped into on /auc prices, "I dont give a damn what you think ever, i could personally give two shits if u sat in POD for 9 months. dont like my pricing, Dont bid broke as$ trash talking flamming prick.

Lightblade has had enough, although i was proud to have grown my guild to the numbers it was, and as active as we were, i can stand no more BS backstabbng kiddie ass moves. Some of you need to grow up, really do.

I dont break one goddamn rule on the server, none that you all dont do daily. We wanna talk, watch your mouths, watch waht you do in game, watch what you say from now on ... keep on pushing, keep it up. I push back real F'in hard.

----- Lightblade

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 03:33:48 pm »

You should consider, that with posts like this, you bring it on yourself.

Keep your head down and stop drawing attention to yourself, because the attention you receive will most likely not be the attention you want.
ronmeister

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 03:40:03 pm »

Wow.Maybe you should take a break from the GAME..yes its a game most people you talk to even your guildies you will never meet in the real world.
As for friends alienating themselves from you are the real friends or cyber friends.Lol seriouly mate get a grip its a game, so what people call you names and talk behind your back .Big deal.
As for me personally i dont think ive spoken to you in game i just think from reading this post your taking to much notice of what people say and do in a GAME.
Chill out bud
All the best
Ronnie
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 04:25:19 pm »

Wow, talk about drama not needed. Take it up w/the people saying something instead of crying about it in a post or as the previous poster said take a break from the game cause it's obvious the game is running your life from reading a thread like this. Other news though the new progression server on live kicks ass. I'm an amazing level 10.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
darkstallion69

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 05:17:00 pm »

Dude, just ignore all the haters. They aren't worth it. If people say shit to you, don't retaliate because they're trying to bully you as it only gives them more fuel for their fires. If ya ever need to vent to someone, send Elisiah, Lustt, Greyhawk or Treyan a tell. I'll listen, help, provide advice and do whatever ya need man. I'm here for you and so are others, just keep your nose clean and fuck the shit talkers.
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 05:33:46 am »

Holy crap i was pissed when i wrote that. I am very sorry, to any and all that read it. I had to remove people from my guild over them going around telling other people about accounts i had given to me. I do own these accounts and have the emu for them. Two of which i did not own and the said ex guild leader got em banned nice enough for himself.

Again im sorry, i was very pissed off that day, nothing in RL to be honest, but having to deal with the rainbow fool calling me euro trash, i just felt like ripping his head off in forum and i went on a rant on everything else.

After all this is Rants and flames no rules right?

Im kidding, its totally in-appropriate what i did, and I checked myself rather quickly on it, but couldnt remove the post. I now log in and am quiet in ooc etc, unless i need to speak on someting or offer help to someone. I am goin g to try my very best to ignore the BS drama that is created daily. And keep myself out of all of it.

Again, I hope, in time at least, some can look past this outburst, its been a culmination of crap in game that brought me to post what i did.

Thank you EZ
-Lightblade

Mogo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 06:23:22 am »

FACE PALM
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 06:35:22 am »

All I can say is that people are going to start drama because they have nothing going on in their own lives worth talking about. And on a side note, Thank you for serving our country.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 06:40:45 am »

Im kidding, its totally in-appropriate what i did, and I checked myself rather quickly on it, but couldnt remove the post.

If you really want to remove the OP, what you could (probably) do, is edit the post and replace it with "." or "~". It wont remove the post, or thread, however it will remove the message posted in original post.

You should also be able to delete this entire thread, from the Rants and Flames section. Should give you the unique option on this thread and other you create to delete.

However, I could be wrong. It is worth looking into. I know about 8 months ago that's how the group policies were set.
Try the first suggestion at the least, if you want to get it off the boards. Shouldn't be to terribly difficult.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 06:41:43 am »

Also, side note...

What branch? Currently in Marine Corps now. Been in 4.5 years now, nearing my EAS. Just curious =)

Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 10:34:34 am »

Dear Lightblade,

aka Euro Trash

/hugs Lighblade

When life kicks you in the nuts laugh at it and show them your BALLS.

PS Lightblade if I ever catch you in the back room with the gnome again I will screenshot it and post it            heheheheheheheheeh
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 11:23:46 am »

Lightblade's probably one of the most sincere people I've met on EZ.  Why on earth people would attempt to give him a bad name is beyond me.
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 11:35:10 am »

Dear Lightblade,

aka Euro Trash

/hugs Lighblade

When life kicks you in the nuts laugh at it and show them your BALLS.

PS Lightblade if I ever catch you in the back room with the gnome again I will screenshot it and post it            heheheheheheheheeh

First of all, what happens between Lightblade and me in the backroom is none of your business, right doll?
Second of all, djeez LB, maybe you need to get some ANGER CONTROL MANAGEMENT.
Thirdly - I'm Euro Trash. It's all good. Next time they tell you you're Euro, just think that they're commenting on the fact that you're in good standing with me and Aname, both of which are Euro based. And Aname makes hella good sammishes, so there.

-Clevitsj

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 11:48:29 am »

Lightblade is a Good Friend/Guildleader he's done nothing but help me since I started back 10 weeks ago and from what ive been told has been on EZ for over 10 months so he did put in his own time to get to where he is, and i think everyone deserves a certain respect.

Lately he's been getting a lot of crap sent to him trying to start Drama in game I think is time to just move on man, try to login to play and have fun not so much as a grind and drama fest see you going on.Do what YOU want not what others want or ask unless its one of those hey I feel like helping out days.

Also Thanks for serving our country hope things brighten up soon.See you in-game.  Smiley

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 01:00:27 pm »

I seriously love you guys. I'll try not to get mushy... thank you. Thats all i can say, thank you. I don't even deserve the nice responses i am reading right now, but I hope my appreciation of it shows.

Thank you very much, my cyber friends. And in all honesty, sad to say it sometimes, sometimes you all are better friends to me, then the many people i come across lately in RL. They would never say what you say, in a virtual forum, it takes guts to speak your mind here. And seeing people speak how they feel, makes me happy and I feel very welcome and thankful to know you all.

-Lightblade

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020
  • Total Topics: 5057