Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 04:33:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: What is better?
Cookies - 9 (19.1%)
Pies - 15 (31.9%)
Cakes - 2 (4.3%)
Donuts - 9 (19.1%)
Gnomes - 12 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: VOTE  (Read 17903 times)
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 02:53:24 pm »

Did someone say beer? I like that even more than donuts...

small fraction of the collection... Prior to it getting put in Styrofoam containers and boxed up for cellaring.
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 05:32:00 pm »

Looks like a solid collection of some craft beer. I see at least a dogfish Indian brown, very respectable.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 05:44:42 pm »

Looks like a solid collection of some craft beer. I see at least a dogfish Indian brown, very respectable.

Haha some craft beer? It's all craft beer Smiley Ignore the boxes - you'll find such treasures as Chocolate Rain, Bottleworks XII, Black Tuesday, etc... in there.
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 05:49:15 pm »

Ahhh  such terrific beers. I manage a liquor store and it pains me not to have room to bring them all in.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 08:12:57 pm »

Ahhh  such terrific beers. I manage a liquor store and it pains me not to have room to bring them all in.

Well what state is your beer store? I'm generally happy to work out trades Smiley I'm in California so tons of great beers - especially IPA's of unbelievable quality.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 08:30:58 pm »

sippin a Lagunitas IPA right now, pretty much my standard fridgestock brew now.
The Undercover Shutdown was pretty good - if you have time check out the video on youtube about that little story.. lol.  my GF worked there for like 2 weeks... buncha stoners.  Also try the Hairy Eyeball - watchout though it's like 9.9% heheh .. Actually they are all pretty good.

I had a Redhook ESB the other day, hadn't had that one in a while, another one of my favorites.
Sierra Nevada of course..

Red Tail Ale and Eye of the Hawk..
local place called Moylans makes a great IPA, wish I could find it in the stores more, used to work across the street from there hehhe so many 3-beer (or 4 or 5 or 6) lunches there I forgot..

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 08:33:33 pm »

sippin a Lagunitas IPA right now, pretty much my standard fridgestock brew now.
The Undercover Shutdown was pretty good - if you have time check out the video on youtube about that little story.. lol.  my GF worked there for like 2 weeks... buncha stoners.  Also try the Hairy Eyeball - watchout though it's like 9.9% heheh .. Actually they are all pretty good.

I had a Redhook ESB the other day, hadn't had that one in a while, another one of my favorites.
Sierra Nevada of course..

Red Tail Ale and Eye of the Hawk..
local place called Moylans makes a great IPA, wish I could find it in the stores more, used to work across the street from there hehhe so many 3-beer (or 4 or 5 or 6) lunches there I forgot..

I like Lagunitas myself. Drinking a FW Double Jack IPA right now - have a Port Mongo chilling a bit along with a few Red Poppy's from Lost Abbey. Fridge right now is stocked with probably 15+ 22oz or 750ml bottles Smiley Not counting the more regular stock like Velvet Merkin/Merlin, Bigfoot, Great Divide amongst others.
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 08:40:03 pm »

Store is in New Jersey. Sippin a dogfish head My Antonia at the moment. Lagunitas makes a damn fine IPA tho. Big fan of Stone, Founders, Troegs has some good ones too.
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 08:59:30 pm »

For some reason drinking beer out of a empty Gnomes head seems sorta appealing?

Hell yes. That's part of the stigma. Beer is like the last frontier that will always be there. Whether you're into gnomes, star trek, star wars or tub girl - beer is is beer and if you dont enjoy it, well then you really might be weird. 
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 09:03:25 pm »

I'll be sipping on my Stone Arrogant Bastard... and hell... if I'm feeling double arrogant.... DOUBLE BASTARD!

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 09:12:02 pm »

I also used to work down the block from Moylan's.
TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 09:17:04 pm »

You craft beerheads need to do what I do and brew your own! =P

Currently sitting on a keg of my own Belgian White and another keg of an Arrogant Bastard clone.

You want good beer, make it!  Nothing tastes better than a homebrew...
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 09:28:05 pm »

My assistant makes his own beer and its honestly some of the best beer ive ever had.
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 09:39:43 pm »

Careful what you wish for, it might be sooooooo goooooood that after a while,

TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 10:36:29 pm »

Careful what you wish for, it might be sooooooo goooooood that after a while,

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TCC5j118tCI/AAAAAAABX1U/0AhPevlGNa0/s400/Funny_Beer_Moments_14.jpg[/uimg]

Whoa, Xiggie man you really let yourself go...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)