Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:39:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2nd Aug Slot on T5  (Read 7325 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2011, 07:59:46 am »

The T5 armor (and jewelry) will now have a 2nd Type 8 Augment Slot.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 08:45:50 am »

Very nice ! thanks a lot for this update  Cheesy

Will you consider adding augment drop from trash like they are in HoH ?  Roll Eyes

When we moved from T1/T2 to T3/T4 we no more had to go back to farm augment, it was a good update, so we could get same thing while moving to T5, the trash could drop us augment type V  Cheesy
balthor3
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 09:18:53 am »

You don't need augments if you are in T5.
Lets ask for something thats actually useful
Apology

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 02:07:00 pm »

Apology, 70 Ranger. Jeddas, 70 SK.
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 02:29:10 pm »

well what can be useful for us and better than more hp ?
Apology

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 03:14:35 pm »

well what can be useful for us and better than extremely marginal amount of hp ?

fixed

Apology, 70 Ranger. Jeddas, 70 SK.
balthor3
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 05:10:09 pm »

you are asking for more augment pieces to fucking drop in t5
are you to stupid to understand that by the time you get into t5 you DO NOT NEED AUGMENT PIECES YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM ALL.

Now you are my friend so dont take it to personal but lets ask for something fucking useful like:

Get rid of Essence of gods major since I bet less then half of 1 percent of all unique IP addresses ever logged in since the crafters guild was put in has crafted the final step in armor.
No one buys it, NO one sell it. The fucking essences are rare enough, I am currently getting them at about the rate of 1 in 90 kills.

So get rid of gods major and make it gods minor and/or make gods minor drop in the abyss.
---

So yes your idea of having lvl 5 augs drop, that is total shit. Worse then fucking worthless. I still love you but come up with something better please.
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 05:16:57 pm »

The extra slots only add up to 8k hp right?
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 05:58:43 pm »

There are 8 visible slots (armor), but if you add in the the jewelry/accessories you're up to 16 (not counting one ring, since most chars have ROA by this time).

16k raw hp from augs means about 25k actual hp. It still isn't much, but it has some value.
Storm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 04:06:43 am »

Balthor, if the T5 armor has an extra slot for augs, what will you fill it with?  I personally don't have like 20 HP augs V saved in bank on all my toons.
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 05:07:56 am »

you are asking for more augment pieces to fucking drop in t5
are you to stupid to understand that by the time you get into t5 you DO NOT NEED AUGMENT PIECES YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM ALL.

Now you are my friend so dont take it to personal but lets ask for something fucking useful like:

Get rid of Essence of gods major since I bet less then half of 1 percent of all unique IP addresses ever logged in since the crafters guild was put in has crafted the final step in armor.
No one buys it, NO one sell it. The fucking essences are rare enough, I am currently getting them at about the rate of 1 in 90 kills.

So get rid of gods major and make it gods minor and/or make gods minor drop in the abyss.
---

So yes your idea of having lvl 5 augs drop, that is total shit. Worse then fucking worthless. I still love you but come up with something better please.

Well well well ...  Cheesy i love your still, but i m happy i m not in front of you and we are just talking about a game  Cheesy

Let's put things in their context,

The T5 armor (and jewelry) will now have a 2nd Type 8 Augment Slot.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Here is my approach, he gives us additional slot, so how to get the best benefits with the least effort.
What can we do with additional slot ? add more hp aug (or mana) so its 8 armor + 7 jewelry = 15 more slot = 15 k more hp, well IF i want to get benefit from those slot and get those 15 k more hp, this post make sense :

Will you consider adding augment drop from trash like they are in HoH ?  Roll Eyes

When we moved from T1/T2 to T3/T4 we no more had to go back to farm augment, it was a good update, so we could get same thing while moving to T5, the trash could drop us augment type V  Cheesy

Now, lets think different (that's what you expect from us) do we need 15k more hp ? I must admit, you're right, if we are in T5 we don't need augment and we already have them, and 15k more hp wont change anything in T5.

I m not saying T5 is easy, but a T4 war full augment, UC + RoA100  and buff have around 300k hp, and its enough to stay alive with a one cleric + 2 pal or 2 cleric event with a boss.

So this additional slot is useless, its just more grind.

Then go back to what you said, lets ask for something thats actually useful !

- God major are really rare drop and totally useless, NO ONE make them, only our lovely Uxtalzon made one with the first one i got ...

No one want to make those armor because they cost too much material and they aren't better than the one who drop in airplane, so there is not any interest to bother with.
Well there was talk about using God Major in Ninjastrike V instead of God Minor ... dunno what you think about that ?

- God minor are rare drop too, 5% its not a lot, so many augment need it, so yea, make them drop from T5 trash can be nice.(and also God Major if we use them in Ninjastrike V?)

- Another thing that can be useful in my opinion, T4 drop 2 armor and this update was made quickly after the release of Airplane, can we consider doing the same thing in T5 ?

I hope i came back with "something better" ?  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053