Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 10:48:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Assasin's Quest - disconnect on zone  (Read 3595 times)
Tavi

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2011, 01:11:51 pm »

I have recently started to work on this quest. I have noticed that most of the zones where the targets reside are down when you first attempt to enter them. It will disconnect the client and send you to the login screen.

If you then wait a couple min, you can zone into the location and continue. Almost like it was in standby and had to be woken up.

Is there a way to make these zones stay up like other common fight locations?

After completing a cycle thru the mobs and when I return to the first in my list the zone will be down again. This is most frustrating in Neriak where you zone 3 times and disconnect 3 times.

I hope there is an easy solution to this and as always thanks for the great server.
Tavi
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:40:05 pm »

Someone else may have been doing it and you were catching the repops. I have never had this happen and I am up to rank 5 on my box of toons. I'd say use ooc and see if anyone may be doing it but when I tried that initially I got no response or a response to ask so and so only to be ignored. Next best thing is to pay for the instance's or just do like I do and farm some charms and wait on the respawns. It's a PITA to start this just after someone else has started and not know what order they are going in or if they just completed a round. Good luck either way it's suppose to be hard to get the Rank 10 and that includes not knowing if the spawns are up or down.
Valacar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:39:40 pm »

I have had this happen to me a couple of times as well, trying to zone into jagged pine and cabwest. then every time I try to log back on the guy its boots me back out. had to use the character mover twice now. I had another toon who had no problems getting into cabwest, but this one guy seems to be giving alot of problems.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)