Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 02:42:20 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ldon Charms  (Read 6367 times)
trippss

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 05:14:10 pm »

I havent seen another post like it so if there is i am sorry

The way POG works now is awsome everything with a secondary chance drop especialy the avatars of heavens unfortunatly i timed it out

8 hours in HOH clearing all the heavens and then moving around clearing heavens as they repopped i got 14 v2 charms not the best ive heard but still felt accomplished

8 hours in ldon lvl6 clearing every mob from ent to the two bosses and back i got 2 charms. and was able to buy 2 more i felt i waisted my day

Could we add in a secondary chance for charms on all ldon floors? the UC is a hefty upgrade to any one and should be hard to obtain but i dont want to spend 6 months trying to farm my own. can we do something to make the V1 a little more obtainable?

and no i dont mean buy an instance with more drop rates just flat out like HOH its not overpowering it just makes the grind a little more bareable
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 07:23:05 pm »

I agree that it's rough, but I think the current reply has been something along the lines of, "Working as intended, suck it up."

I haven't yet started farming my pally's oracle, but on my zerker I've been able to get the charm up to lvl 23 over the course of 10-12 days casually playing. Level 5 is great for card drops and I'd say I average a charm every 3 hours of on and off big pulls ( I take breaks, might get better results if you're poopsocking it), plus at least a charm in cards/tokens every 2-3 hours or so.

Like I said, I haven't done the numbers on the other floors, but if you're averaging less than a charm every 3 hours, it's probably better to just instance up,  farm level 5 and take the extra sorc charms as a 1000 token bonus.

EDIT: My time estimates were a little off on the cards. Still stands that it's probably better to go after cards/tokens on level 5, since in 8 hours you'd conservatively get at least 2 charms worth, if not more, there.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:27:45 pm by Thorleif » Logged
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 09:01:11 pm »

I think level 4 is the best level to farm atm. You still have two bosses dropping 50 credit tokens, and the peasants bracers that drop fairly often also provide 50 points. I believe the level 4 mobs hit for a little less( or seem to) so bigger pulls are a little easier imo. Perhaps im wrong, but thats the conclusion ive come to
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 09:58:28 pm »

Excellent! Looks like I might be moving into level 4 soon for my pally then, thanks for the heads up Hurls.
stad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 02:31:03 am »

Sigh i start hating this.
You know what give everybody
- a Free Ultimate charm
- Free augmentations they want
- Free ROA 100 ring
- Free scepter of time

and then start complaining that you want new content because you get bored. And that there is nothing to do.
If you want a fast game play PINBALL or some other 5 minute game but not an online game.

Ok there is huge difference between players that are here a long time because then it was easier but guess what.
That is there reward of sticking here so long. Take in account that now there are fewer bugs and more content what they did not had at that time.

I'm not saying this because i have UC or ROA or scepter.
I have them neither but at least i see them as a challenge and not as damn burden.

Sigh sorry for the rant but i'm fed up maybe move this up to rants instead.
It's not like this is the only post made for complaining about the time it takes to complete UC or ROA.

Like Thorleif said
I agree that it's rough, but I think the current reply has been something along the lines of, "Working as intended, suck it up."

chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 03:26:38 am »

I don't know how other people do it, but I recall averaging slightly above a charm an hour in LDoN 6 when I did my UC. Add in the points, and it is not too slow, but you have to be dedicated. Put on some movies and grind it out.

If you're getting 4 upgrades in 8 hours in LDoN then maybe there is something you can do to speed it up. Maybe there isn't. I UC'd my warrior, and it would probably have been slower with other classes. Send me a tell or pm and we can chat. I would be frustrated with a charm every 2 hours as well.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 03:43:15 am »

There are no cards to be sold for points in ldon6.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 282