Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 09:48:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Guide to epics  (Read 5970 times)
Temuli

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2011, 07:06:29 pm »

I guess I need some education about the epics; maybe there is a summary of the various effects on them, preferably with some discussion on using them.

So far I have paladin figured out - group heal which improves with 1.5. It is really nice. Some of the healing adept AAs improve it, some are bugged and don't.

Druid - well I'm disappointed with that as an AE targetted nuke just pulls all the mobs onto the druid. Situational use I guess, does anyone quad-kite in the custom zones here?.

Warrior - having extra aggro is nice although BoT/Time looted weapons are way better for damage/delay. The 1.5 has an extra 600 group HP buff, so I'll switch it in and out of my bags for the clicky.

And that's the extent of my knowledge such as it is. Would like to be pointed to a link to read more, or read it here.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 07:23:16 pm »

There used to be a thread with screenshots of the various epics but it is no longer maintained and the image links no longer work. Your best bet is to ask for someone to link the epic you are curious about in OOC. (Or become the maintainer of a new Epic thread with screenshots and updates.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:29:26 pm by funkinmofo » Logged

stad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 01:52:52 am »

screenshots are in armor guide of all classes and different epic levels. But the link of the proc on it refers to a site that does not give correct info on spell info.

So unless you all sent screenshots of your epic procs to me you will have to figure it out yourself. I don't have all classes to update this.

If you sent them to me i will gladly update this guide with the spell effects.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 187