Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 04:19:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Accounts for Sale  (Read 5773 times)
greenmarker

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2011, 09:46:37 pm »

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately I have come to a situation in my life where I am in a pretty big financial crisis. I have cut back on many things but sadly it is still not enough.

So, from this I have decided that I need to sell my accounts. I won't go into the specifics of each account in this post, but I will give a brief overview.

It is sevvvveral accounts that I want to sell. In a way I would prefer to sell it as a lot but if I get enough offers I will do individually. 

The accounts range from several toons that are 4.0'd and partially t4 geared. Some have UC's and some are very close to having UC's. Most have some higher level of sorcs 35+ and some with higher level oracles 30 ish.

If you are interested, please PM me for something you are looking for or if you want to know the lot. I will give full details..

The lot includes...

Several accounts, all separate
3 million-ish plat
char spreadsheets of what needs to be done for each char

Thanks a lot guys and gals, I wish it didn't have to come to this because I truly do enjoy playing this game especially on this server.

Thanks!
Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 06:15:10 pm »

As that is your first post i do not think anyone will know who you are, second it is custom to leave names of toons that you want to sell. Third GL selling any accounts,as not many buy emu accounts.
Good luck with the real life and hope things work out.
Ken
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:16:47 am »

Usually the only accounts that actually sell are...top tier rated (for the tier released and obtainable at the time) and in good standing with the public. This means if you have more than a few people that have had bad dealings with you, your accounts are pretty much worthless.

Also a detailed list including name, levels, race, gear and bank are needed if you actually intend on selling the accounts.

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:19:56 am »

Also a detailed list including name, levels, race, gear and bank are needed if you actually intend on selling the accounts.
  Race only comes into play when dealing with Gnomes, So " Not Gnomes" will suffice when it comes to the Race issuse.

greenmarker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 10:58:20 am »

Guys,

I am well aware of how you guys like to have it done. I appreciate you trying to help but this is the way that I feel comfortable doing this. I do not want to make it so that everyone knows who the chars are incase the buyer wants privacy. My PMs release full details as you guys have mentioned.

With that said, there was some interest but they declined. So if anyone is still interested, please PM me and we can discuss the chars, items, and any price.

Please save your time, fingers, or opinions in regards to the format in which I am doing this because this is how I am comfortable doing this.

Thank you,
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061