Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 02:23:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: THE RISE OF DIGNATIO  (Read 10099 times)
ronthedon

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 01:23:11 pm »

ive joined with xiggie and were gonna try  get  Dignatio up up and away lol really looking forward to this as i have alot of respect for xiggie  Sorry things didnt work out in UW.Gumboo is a good lad and he just got alittle mad we have all done it..so i wish UW all the best.. IF any1 is interested in coming with me and Xiggie let me no in game or on here =) Gnomemercy!
mokaloka99

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 01:39:13 pm »

I'm interested in joining. However, I am only lvl 28 because I just started.

Do you guys take new players or do new players have to prove themselves by being able to 6box in T3 first and then pay to get in the guild? If that is what it takes to get in a guild im not down with that. I just want to socialize, help others, and do high end content when i have time.

Thanks for your consideration,

Lvl 28 Necromancer - Gunpwdr
Lvl 27 Bard - Sonitus
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 01:58:19 pm »

There will be recruitment standards although recruitment is not officially on right now. I don't know of anyone who requires anyone to pay to get into a guild.

DrEradul

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 02:31:50 pm »

Thanks for the buffs last night and especially for answering my noobie questions!

Rorle - monk
Stralus - paladin
Hehv - warrior
Berkana - cleric
Eradul - mage
mokaloka99

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 04:41:28 pm »

I was being sarcastic about buying into a guild. The OP said if you are interested in joining to message him in game or in this thread. So you are recruiting just not "officially". Well I still would like to be considered as a recruit, "unofficially" of course. Please respond back with your standards so I know i meet them or not.

Thanks for your consideration,

Gunpwdr
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 07:35:56 pm »

Lol i could not tell if you were being sarcastic or not. The details have not been worked out on requirements just yet. They are currently being worked out and will be announced on the forums. If it works out the way I want it to there will be something for everyone.

oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 02:13:36 am »

Glad to see a good name gearing up for action again!  Gnomemercy is a hellagood guy to have at your right hand.  If you guys need anything give a shout.  Once you get things organized a bit we'd love to do some joint stuff.

Skeezy Ratty Troll
ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 02:30:28 pm »

Thx skeeys bro -=)
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 02:04:33 pm »

I celebrate in this news. Dignatio is a great guild.

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 06:08:34 pm »

Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 07:38:07 pm »

SO FAR SO GOOD!
Aaralynn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 03:21:24 am »

I for one highly recommend this guild as a former member, officer, and still friends with several of the people involved. Gnomemercy is in Dignatio now? Thats great! He's a cool dude, and very helpful. Grats Xiggie on getting one of the nicest people on the server. Cheesy

I wish you guys all the best!!

-Aara
arcanekiller

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 11:54:06 am »

Dignatio is a great guild always willing to help members at anytime or even thoes who are nto members just in need of a hand if u noticed the epic sham buff on a constant in nex awesome job with that im sure everyone enjoys 25k hp i for one enjoy the players who have come to call Dignatio home and looking foward to may more hours exciting questing
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 03:55:37 pm »

Sorry I have not been in for a couple days. I have had a headache for a day and a half. I had been feeling awful for a couple days before then but man it hit me hard early yesterday. I will be back in but I simply cant function when I get headaches like this.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 12:51:44 am »

There will be recruitment standards although recruitment is not officially on right now. I don't know of anyone who requires anyone to pay to get into a guild.

I do recall a bunch of failures a long while ago that did.... oh wait, they were Fires of Heaven

Search FTW

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=707.0

P.S.
I still look on the forums from time to time. As of now though, wow private servers keep me entertained in my free time Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)