Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:39:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Fighters / Casters Guild Updated  (Read 13757 times)
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 04:06:06 pm »

Completed CG, 2.5 and 3.0 yesterday through Epic Vendor in the Nexus.  CG person says I am not a member, and will not invite me to CG, yet she recognizes that I have completed the task.  Pet still does not properly respond to being hailed ( in any zone ) Cannot equip weapons, buff, and says I am NOT a member of the CG.  Buff Bot also does not recognize flag, and will not buff me automatically nor does she give correct buffs.
Upon finishing CG, she did not give me the ring, however, she will allow me to enter CG, where I got the ring off the vendor and can use it to port into CG.
jydlen

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 09:17:29 pm »

Finished CG Quest on my Mage today (Mageface)
Finished FG Quest on my Paladin today (Jydlen)

Paladin has 3.0, both have their rings, howevre neither NPC will recognize that I am flagged. I cannot get in to the guilds, and only in to the zone via ring teleport. Hailing my mages pet does nothing.

Halp!
Caveat

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 09:23:48 pm »

Melwithe in the Nexus.  I completed the fg by handing in the kings chest cards.  I handed in 4, one in each slot.  When I hail him and try to enter the guild, he says that I am not a member yet.  Also when I hail my pet, it doesnt say I am a member of the fg.  I have the ring and can clicky it and get into the fg area.

char is 70 Shadownight, Vyper.  I am running the SoD client.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 10:36:23 pm »

I fixed Hyacinthe and Melwithe in the Nexus to now allow a teleport to the guild zones, and guild tag invite.

The pet buff and sword from hailing your pet should work in all zones after reboot now too.

Keep me posted on anything else not working.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 05:55:11 pm »

Pet now correctly responds to being hailed, and does tell me I am a member of the Casters Guild.  Pet now also will buff and equip weaapons.  Hyacinthe also properly responds by inviting me into the actual Guild for CG, as well as teleporting me into the CG zone.  Buff bot in the Nexus does not recognize flag, does not buff automatically ( still have to click link ) and does not give proper buffs.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 08:30:11 pm »

Ahh, I gotta add some to the buff bot too. Will do that when I can.

Thanks,

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats