Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:13:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: ** UCv2, T6, Epic 6.0 **  (Read 48736 times)
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2011, 02:48:43 pm »

AHHH to much going on T6 epic 6.0 Holloween event my head's going to EXPLODE!!!

But i'm looking forward to it

Doragoon15

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:04 pm »

So from the sound of it...t6 is going to be some tough stuff with some rather long fights.  I say that the theme song for t6 is now...never surrender by cory hart! Hunter needs to change the zone music file to this song. Potential side effects are broken headphones, speakers, monitors, keyboards, and skulls. But I think the reward will outweigh the risks.  Grin  it is a very boring day at work for me to even think this up.....
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2011, 04:46:52 pm »

Would it then be possible to create a raid instance, so guilds wouldn't have to merge under the same tag to work together?
I'm not sure if that is possible. I didn't write the instance scripts. Would have to find out.

Couldn't we use the old public instances we had in ldon and pofire before the waypoint? That would give us at least 3 public zones to gang up and raid in without having to come up with a raid instance.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2011, 08:14:12 pm »

Does anyone remember Jelvan's quest? Its a 3 boss event, still there and working too.

If you leave this in like it is that is going to be extremely interesting considering the lack of spells you are able to cast. Good times to be had with that one.

Oh oh, how about Bozak and his bones? Good times.

Hehe, I remember that one. It was kind of like a rite of passage to live though that. Everyone else, ran like hell, lol. Maybe since things have changed a bit make it like it was x10?

On a side note, not that anyone has asked me but I will not be giving any tactics about that zone to anyone outside of my raiding party. I'd like to challenge the couple of others who might know to keep any tactics out of public eye so the server itself can discover it in natural progression. That was part of the fun with Anguish, tactics. How many times did we encounter a battle and say, "damn, how the hell are we going to do this". Anguish is a fun zone.

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2011, 10:26:43 pm »

well i for one do not want to know anything about the zone in at least the frist year i want to try to figure everything out that i can. But that is just me im very hard headed heck i figured out how to spawn 4.5 even thou i still cant take him lol with just trial an error and a few very vague hints and "your possibly on the right track* lol so i cant wait for this...and to finish t5 Tongue
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2011, 10:37:04 pm »

well i for one do not want to know anything about the zone in at least the frist year i want to try to figure everything out that i can. But that is just me im very hard headed heck i figured out how to spawn 4.5 even thou i still cant take him lol with just trial an error and a few very vague hints and "your possibly on the right track* lol so i cant wait for this...and to finish t5 Tongue

Did you playing a flopping monk on zeb? (Meno)?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2011, 05:18:02 am »

Interestingly a enough, there have been 25 unique viewings of the T5 strategy spreadsheet.  I for one don't mind sharing information to help other players progress after a server first.   Of course, it's always posted with the standard disclaimer "Spoiler" for those who would rather figured it out.

As for the lack of instances in the zone, what if the larger (numbers) doesn't want or need assistance from outside players?   Is it a battle over who gets the next spawn?   Or those who clear half of the zone and are forced to quit due to the time required to clear the entire zone.  Would be nice to come back the next day to complete the clearing before respawns.

Another scenario, what if a a lower tier guild wants to access the content but can't because uber killed X doesn't want to group with them.  Shouldn't the other players be entitled to "take a shot" regardless of gear, so long as the requirements to enter the zone are met?

Just throwing out ideas for people to consider.  yes, it's awesome to have the new content, loot, and challenge.  But don't forget the logistics of players, groups, and guilds want to access the same content at the same time.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2011, 05:49:06 am »

Can't they just pay the instance fee and give it a shot?... he said there will be instances

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2011, 06:40:47 am »

Thanks Fug - I missed that post on page 5.  Yes, there will be instances.   Good to hear!

Liveye

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2011, 12:02:04 am »

Any chance of more mana regen being added in the future with t6 or other updates? Would love to keep up my wiz nuking efforts...
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2011, 10:33:46 pm »

Any chance of more mana regen being added in the future with t6 or other updates? Would love to keep up my wiz nuking efforts...
/agree

Would like to see that as well
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2011, 07:20:09 pm »

Hunter--

Did you ever set in stone what the Req to zone in to the T6 zone will be?

I know I said 5.0 and you liked that Idea just not sure if you changed your mind or thought of some other master plan.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2011, 04:37:34 am »

T6 is not done yet. Nothing is set in stone.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2011, 04:47:09 am »

T6 is not done yet. Nothing is set in stone.

Nothing set in stone? Oooh maybe a different zone perhaps?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)