Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:44:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Solutions to Weapon Graphics for Titanium and SoD to see up to UF/HoT  (Read 4585 times)
Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« on: November 17, 2011, 06:05:19 pm »

Back from the dead and i have a few solutions below for seeing weapons for Titanium and SoD.

Below you will find the steps to take to see weapon graphics for the above mentioned clients.

At the very bottom of the post will be a link to a UF/HoT hybrid client that is the most stable for EMU.

WARNING: backup any files that you will be working with before overwriting anything. I'm sure we don't have to tell you this as this should be normal practice when you are overwriting existing files. but just in case it slipped your mind.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD GRAPHIC FILES IF YOU RUN UNDERFOOT OR HOT!

First step:
Unzip all the files from .zip into a (new folder), inside that folder you will find these zipped files that you will unzip and overwrite in 3 different locations in your EQ directory.

Graphic Files for Titanium
Graphic Files_Titanium.zip

Graphic Files for SOD
New Graphics_SOD.zip

Second step:
Extract AND OVERWRITE(if asked) New EQ Graphics 1of3.zip into\EverQuest\uifiles\default

Third step:
Extract AND OVERWRITE(if asked) New EQ Graphics 2of3.zip into \EverQuest\Resources

Fourth step:
Extract AND OVERWRITE(if asked) New EQ Graphics 3of3.zip into \Everquest folder (where eqgame.exe is)

To unzip it your gonna need WINRAR , it offers the best compression ratio.

If you run into issues double check that your extracted files didn't create their own folder inside the required folders listed above. Make sure you are extracting the contents of the zip files into those folders.

Underfoot/HoT Hybrid Client:

http://bitsnoop.com/hot-eqemu-q26055039.html
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:34:54 pm by Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn> » Logged

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 106
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)