Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 11:28:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UNCE UNCE UNCE  (Read 5318 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:05:48 pm »

UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

I am not gone, nor have I quit, nor has there been some kind of falling out, nor have I screwed over Hunter, nor did he screw me over (shuddap Fugitive), nor did I ragequit.

I am simply pressed for time with work, Diablo 3, and research outside of work. I am still reading the forums actively and still check into all problems reported in the 'Broken Stuff Repair Shop'.

Keep those bugs reports coming, keep gearing those casters, and keep teabagging Fugitive.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 06:49:27 pm »

Fugi Tea gotta love it..

oh wait a sec...

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:46:26 pm »

Thanks for the heads up Hate. I'm sure everyone appreciate the stuff you did already for us with the spells, etc. Real life happens to all of us at some point. We'll still be here when you get more time again. Thanks for willing to still help if there are any questions. Have fun playing Diablo 3 while at work  Grin

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 01:13:17 am »

Good to know Hate.
will T Fugi next time I have to pay my safe moneyz.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 08:10:18 am »

Its probably a GOOD thing, Hate.....put in as much time and effort as you did with the spell project and you're bound to need a break! Good to hear you're still around Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 10:30:25 am »

Hate when you get back if you want a guild to do t5 with your more then welcome. So you don't get screwed over in public like you have before , or forced to do the zone your self in your own guild instances...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 12:37:07 pm »

Heh, I can't play Diablo 3 at work. I can still build abilities and fix stuff for EZ, as 90% of what I've done has been PURELY database/spreadsheet/napkin-math.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081