Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:40:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 06-09-12  (Read 20166 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 07:50:08 pm »

Oh, and P.S.  That's what Radiant Cure is for, and if your pet is rooted, suspend minion and bring it back again, voila, no more root...

I just added "I" to the pets special attacks making them un-rootable and un-snareable. This is for the pets on Epic 3.0 or higher.

Couldn't remember which pets we're up to right now, and it seems that 5.0 is the latest pet we're using so I'm going to have to create Epic 6.0 Pets soon with more HP and DPS as a clickie on 6.0's, and again soon on 7.0's. Anything 3.0 or higher will continue to be unaffected by roots.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 08:08:14 pm »

Ballin', thanks.

Could you look into the bug where wizards sometimes fail to one shot mobs?

*snicker*

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 09:18:22 pm »

Oh, and P.S.  That's what Radiant Cure is for, and if your pet is rooted, suspend minion and bring it back again, voila, no more root...

I just added "I" to the pets special attacks making them un-rootable and un-snareable. This is for the pets on Epic 3.0 or higher.

Couldn't remember which pets we're up to right now, and it seems that 5.0 is the latest pet we're using so I'm going to have to create Epic 6.0 Pets soon with more HP and DPS as a clickie on 6.0's, and again soon on 7.0's. Anything 3.0 or higher will continue to be unaffected by roots.

Awesome...interesting fix -- Pet classes are alive again!  Thanks Hunter.  Logging on to play around.
Tornasu

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 12:56:20 am »

I want to agree with making the higher tiers more multi-player oriented, but as more guilds focus on the higher end content wouldn't it make sense to make maybe a 200k DT or something that COULD kill you, and keep you on your toes, wanting to keep your tank TOPPED at all times etc. The T5+ content is being handled by guilds, so catching up as a 6boxing player would make it harder and harder to gear up as progression increases because guilds are focused on higher tiers right now.

Thoughts?
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 02:27:46 am »

Sorry but before this change the zone was not hard or fun at all, it was basically turn in token hit attack and watch tv till i had to kill adds. Sorry that you can't do that anymore and it was fun to you or even hard, but this is accually fun to me now that i gotta pay attention just alittle more. Once again this is a raid zone right? Takes more then a few casters and tanks to do it now thats all. Hope he puts in a DT that kills all tanks cause its just a minor upkeep to stay alive, wouldnt mind haven to rez a tank and use off tank once and a while imo....

Nap, I would hope that you would see T3/T4 as boring since your epic 6.0 and T6 geared. That would be like me complaining that Tacvi is boring cause I can solo it in 5 minutes. I haven't been in T3/T4 since these changes have been made due to gearing up some alts but I can tell you that when I was in full T2 and no UC, the T3 bosses themselves were pretty tough and when they got in a lucky round it could one shot my tank. It wasn't until I got my UC on my warrior and 4.0's on my necro and paladins that I was able to auto mode it but even then theres times a lucky round sends me to 20% hp and I gotta hit viv on my cleric in a panic.

Yes it's easier of course but it's the same grind as it always was since i was 4.0'd and uc'd on war/pally. Thats when i started it was when i was UC'd on 1 toon in t3 and 2 in t4. Now the way it is i accually have to pay more attention then i had to when i started. I guarentee i could do it with what i started it with and don't make me prove it cause i will. Tongue
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 08:23:27 am »

Wait, mobs nuking for 500k? That isn't a DT?

WTF? SWEET!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 09:02:47 am »

I did plenty of T4 with no problems.....

However... I've been doing lots of T3 mobs and every other mob a different character losses sync with the server. Not sure if its the new spells added.. or just me?? Anyone else have problems with T3 mobs lagging you out?

Edit...

Turn off Paladin AOE spell and seems to be doing 100x better.. maybe that was the problem lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:10:48 am by Paldail » Logged

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 09:12:09 am »

Turning off crusaders and going to the heal reduced lag for me a lot.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 09:59:11 am »

Turning off crusaders and going to the heal reduced lag for me a lot.

Ya plowing the bosses in 20 seconds.. and crusader's fury II -- AOEing the adds.. with 3 paladins == INSANE lag and 90% of my team just loses sync

Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 03:44:15 pm »

I was losing sync on my group as well. Sorry, but can you guys clarify what you mean by turning off Crusaders AOE? I'd engage an avatar and 5 of my 6 fade out. If there is an option I can turn off to keep this from happening, would love to know it.

Thanks for insight!

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 03:52:45 pm »

Players that have Epic 1.5's should be able to kill the 10 bosses required in the Shield Quest. The bosses do have some regen, but not too major. May need at least a full group or more to break through the bosses hp regen. This should help players start their Shield Quest using Qvic Essences.

Hey, I just started working on this, and some of the abilities thus far have been countered easily enough with creativity (cazel). I definitely think it is overtuned for people in 1.5s, because the poison DOT aoe ticks for 25k with 99 poison stacks, and you can't proc heals on the lfay boss (cleric handled it easily enough). Furthermore, unless I am missing something about Korucust, his trash hits about as hard as T5 trash, charms, and summons, so I doubt you're supposed to kite them.

I even tried logging my rogue on to see if it was a stealth mission or something to sneak past them and kill the boss, but alas they see shroud of stealth Sad

Edit: Tried using pacify spells to bypass them, it lands but can't seem to get past them still.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:31:30 pm by Griz » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678