Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:26:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Dead Horse, why the UC needs to be made way easier  (Read 15853 times)
ho0ked

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:47 pm »

Hi,

I sat here and wrote a bunch of stuff in response, and you know what? I changed my mind.

The blind will never see, and the deaf will never hear.

I will go back to being anonymous, and quiet, untill I can't stand this uc crap anymore, then im out.

Sorry to have disturbed everyone.

Ho0ked
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 11:07:14 pm »

Hi,

I sat here and wrote a bunch of stuff in response, and you know what? I changed my mind.

I will go back to being anonymous, and quiet, untill I can't stand this uc crap anymore, then im out.

Ho0ked

"...And the lazy want some one else to do their work."

Click my username, scroll back to either the beginning or the middle. Look at what I've said before, what I say now, and/or find me in game. I am still pretty much trash. The difference is I dealt with the crap that could/would not be changed, and suggested/offered-working-code for what could be changed.

If you want changes, it had better be 100x better than "I played this game or that game therefore I know what i am talking about". If you haven't spent a year grinding away on EZ, then you don't know the server.

Sorry.

-Hate
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:18:45 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 11:17:07 pm »

Hi,

Ho0ked

Bro,
You seemed stressed out, take a break and come back when you remember why we play these games. You could also use different tactics, level up an alt, do a little RoA then hit up the UC grind. Or just grind away and get the 1st one done then the next one goes exponentially quicker. I'm almost done with my 4th UC and it gets less painful. Do UC on double loot weekends and they go even faster. Lastly, you won't get much sympathy here, I would not waste your breath and get so upset about it.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 10:00:39 pm »

I agree with Warbash on this, We all get burnt out from time to time but its the game we all play. Switch it up some. A UC is a milestone in the game, T5 and a 5.0 another. It just takes persistance and a will to enjoy the small things in life.

Liveye

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 03:13:37 pm »

Just do the quest, quit trying to add to item inflation...
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2012, 09:24:43 pm »

Keep in mind, you probably got up to or near t2 in less than a week. What other game allows you to max level and then advance THREE tiers of gearing in such a small time frame?

Kinda off topic but I wanted to point out that it took me well over 120 hours of play time to get to t2 over the course of several months. It still takes a really long time to get there if you DIY. I feel like I had to work pretty hard to get through T2. Quite comparable to how hard as it was to get the top PVE gear after starting from scratch in WOW, honestly.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2012, 09:42:33 pm »

I guess the part I dont see is the "hard".  The UC is one of the best items in the games, and is not HARD to get. Time consuming Yes. Hard, NO.

So what I see are people "asking" for it to be made "easier", but instead what they really are asking for is "Faster"  Roll Eyes

Stuff4Sale

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2012, 06:46:44 am »

I guess the part I dont see is the "hard".  The UC is one of the best items in the games, and is not HARD to get. Time consuming Yes. Hard, NO.

So what I see are people "asking" for it to be made "easier", but instead what they really are asking for is "Faster"  Roll Eyes

Bingo.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678