Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:31:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3 Boxing class advice needed  (Read 4827 times)
Juupiter

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2012, 04:11:51 pm »

I'm wondering what if any 3 classes you higher tier players think could make it the farthest self sufficiently into tier 6?

For the sheer balance i was thinking pally,nec,shm. But i lack the experience in the end game on this server to make a good choice right now, war,bst clr sounds effective too. I'm satisfied playing almost any classes as i have played almost all of them to 70 at some time. But this server is so unique I'd like to seek some advice. And i thought it best to do so before starting working on 3.5s for toons i might not end up playing
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:41:08 pm »

I like Pal/Pal/Bst. Two paladins should provide plenty of healing so long as you do your work and get your charms upgraded and a beastlord does some nice damage although there are several other classes you could replace it with an do very well with them. Replacing a paladin with a cleric could prove useful later on but you'd lose some dps.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 08:34:27 pm »

Two paladins should provide plenty of healing so long as you do your work and get your charms upgraded
First off if you want tier 6 and only run 3 you GOTTA have all UCs. As far as the pally/pally/bst not a bad idea, but the reason for 2 pallys is because you gotta have a off tank. Odds are with only 3 you won't touch t6 solo, well you could, but honestly i wish you the best of luck. Now if you plan on getting into a guild that would raid T6 and you wanta be able to hold your own, i'd go Sk/Pal/Brd. Your sk would hold good dps and act as a main tank cause it procs that nifty lifetap and the pally healing would help as well. The Bard would be your Ninjastrike dps/ Haste (and tempest line is awesome). I'd UC the SK first but get your pally a oracle 41 and bard a sorcer 41 first. Now this isn't the exact route you should go, but imo it's what i would try. Everyone says necro but only running 3 it wouldn't be worth the time in the long run, just push threw with the 3 you plan on ending with. Charms are gonna be your friend btw with only 3 so think about this wisely.
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 10:14:40 pm »

Two paladins should provide plenty of healing so long as you do your work and get your charms upgraded
First off if you want tier 6 and only run 3 you GOTTA have all UCs. As far as the pally/pally/bst not a bad idea, but the reason for 2 pallys is because you gotta have a off tank. Odds are with only 3 you won't touch t6 solo, well you could, but honestly i wish you the best of luck. Now if you plan on getting into a guild that would raid T6 and you wanta be able to hold your own, i'd go Sk/Pal/Brd. Your sk would hold good dps and act as a main tank cause it procs that nifty lifetap and the pally healing would help as well. The Bard would be your Ninjastrike dps/ Haste (and tempest line is awesome). I'd UC the SK first but get your pally a oracle 41 and bard a sorcer 41 first. Now this isn't the exact route you should go, but imo it's what i would try. Everyone says necro but only running 3 it wouldn't be worth the time in the long run, just push threw with the 3 you plan on ending with. Charms are gonna be your friend btw with only 3 so think about this wisely.

+Me, that's solid thinking

Blarr!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081