Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 06:22:23 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: rounding out my group..  (Read 12085 times)
floorlava

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 05:36:15 pm »

wisdom

-Hate

Good advice, aces to you, sir.  I'm just leery of not having a cleric since when I played on live you couldn't do any high end content without the 'holy trinity' (cleric warrior enchanter) -- or at least it would be exceedingly difficult. I didn't want to get through potime and find out I need a cleric all of a sudden.

Also I've already indulged my personal tastes.. monk and beastlord are my favorite classes Cheesy Maybe I'll just make 6 more monks.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 05:57:02 pm »

Heh go for it.

If I wasn't so damned lazy and don't want to really charm up 6 more characters, I would be running 7 wizards.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Tornasu

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 02:51:07 pm »

Welcome to EZ server and enjoy your 100+ hour grind in LDON4 + HOH to make it into T5!

Oh thats per each chars UC.

[Edit] Damn that sounds just pumped full of venom. Just venting, UCing a group will break your soul.
UC came out when t3? was popped if im not mistaken, maybe a bit later.

But TOFS comes out sometime soon we can hope =]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 02:55:02 pm by Tornasu » Logged
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 03:33:58 pm »

come on now the first UC is the hardest the rest dont take 100+ hours....and if yoru lucky you can get UC x3 like i did in like 20-25 hours
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 04:00:03 pm »

come on now the first UC is the hardest the rest dont take 100+ hours....and if yoru lucky you can get UC x3 like i did in like 20-25 hours

OMFG WALLHAX

*wave Kovou*

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 04:23:48 pm »

Once you get a BST to 4.0 it becomes pretty derned gnarly, DPS wise.....especially if you aug the epics and add a bard to the group, and/or have a shammy dropping krak. Prior to 4.0 the BST pet is nice damage, but not stellar...and it just plain dies too damned much.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
floorlava

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 05:03:20 pm »

Once you get a BST to 4.0 it becomes pretty derned gnarly, DPS wise.....especially if you aug the epics and add a bard to the group, and/or have a shammy dropping krak. Prior to 4.0 the BST pet is nice damage, but not stellar...and it just plain dies too damned much.

I find the pet to be a pain in the ass.  Does the pet affinity AA make the pet get hit by the pally epic 1.0 proc?
Sebastionleo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 11:52:46 pm »

I find the pet to be a pain in the ass.  Does the pet affinity AA make the pet get hit by the pally epic 1.0 proc?

Pet affinity makes it get hit by EVERYTHING. Got a paladin in group with an epic weapon? bam pet gets healed. Cleric using vivi? bam, pet is healed. You get the idea. Pet affinity is easily the #1 AA for any pet class on this server. If you have titanium its worth it to upgrade to SoD+ simply for the fact you're not required to put 6 points in general and 12 in archetype before getting class AAs, so you can get pet affinity asap.
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 12:01:54 am »

Little known fact, your pet getting hit is based on the owner getting hit, not the proximity of the pet to the person doing the group cast. Your pet can be out of range, and if you are in range, your pet gets the heal/buff. However, if the owner is out of range but the pet isn't, the pet doesn't get the buff/heal.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)