Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:21:42 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Christmas Event  (Read 9974 times)
dartonion

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2012, 05:40:29 am »

I had an idea for christmas event not sure if it would be too much.
set up the mobs to drop candycanes.have a prize npc to turn candycanes into. the prize u get depends on your flags and how many candycanes you turn in.figured it something easy enuff all can do but prizes depend on how much work u put into it.could make it where they drop in am ldon map or something

RAWR!!!!
1flytrapp
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 08:14:20 am »

i wouldnt count on it hunter said was gonna have a small thanksgiving event but it didnt happen i was soo looking foward to killing turkey on thanksgiving
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 08:50:38 am »

He gives credit and normally double loots for xmas

Halloween is the best event period worth the wait...don't need any more like it.

He did do something for tday.. x2 lootz

Also he is working his ass off for this server while on vacation lets show him some appreciation.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 09:00:14 am »

Double loot is more than enough, much appreciated too.

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 09:09:29 am »

Halloween is the best event period worth the wait...don't need any more like it.

Also he is working his ass off for this server while on vacation lets show him some appreciation.

+1
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 10:31:22 am »

I was to understand there would be punch and pie......

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Liveye

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 12:13:56 pm »

More people will come if they think we have punch and pie!!!!!...
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 01:46:24 pm »

Very well put Fugi

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 02:51:01 pm »

+1

dartonion

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 05:18:26 am »

i meant no disrespect to hunter.. he simple said that if there was no ideas for xmas would prolly be dbl loot again so i threw a simple idea out there.i am very appreciative to hunter and show it quite regulary. if there is things in motion already thats fine but to chastise for an idea is not cool.

RAWR!!!!
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 05:24:24 am »

Don't forget the free credits!!  Many of the new rewards are very nice to have and make for a happy holiday season in the world of EQ.   Thanks to Hunter for adding them in.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 09:06:18 am »

but to chastise for an idea is not cool.

If you consider this Chastising.... then drop your 1 single feeling off at the daycare and log on..

I just posted some facts for you to read.

Hurry up and get over whatever bad turkey you ate and get back in game grinding. Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
auyuan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 01:24:56 am »

Is it a good idea we have a level free quest, what to do is to act as Santa Claus and travel everywhere in a certain amount of time to give out gifts / wishes to NPCs. Gifts may be items dropped by mobs in a certain area and wishes may be a big event like stop the war, conquer the giant city and etc …. Rewards may depend on how hard you play.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 08:00:20 am »

Well....guy's got a new kid, is taking time off to be with wife and child...and its Christmas. I'm sure he'll want time with his family. Also.....he's working on new ROA tweaks, new caster tweaks, T7, a new zone or 2 for exp and charms....

Halloween, according to Hunter, took him a month of hard work. I'm very much fine with a Christmas gift of double loot or double exp. Or....I'm fine with just playing the game and giving H some time to breathe.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2012, 08:11:23 am »

And sorry, I didnt mean to sound harsh....but I really enjoy EZ, and hope to enjoy it for years to come. Hunter does an amazing job of making this server fun, interesting and EZ to come back to. I'd hate to see him decide one day that the server is a bigger pain in the ass than its worth and move on.

Thanks for the work H! Your server is one of the reasons the rest of my family will probably live through the holidays (except for my brother....I may off him out of principal). Appreciate the place to come, chill and have fun between working a fubar schedule and dealing with regular holiday BS. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439