Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:49:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: BFKB  (Read 20989 times)
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2010, 03:24:06 pm »

<BareFoot Kitchen Brawlers>
Looks like I had a joke guild on one of my 27 alts and so I thought it would be fun to tag all of my personal toons + gifted toons into it while I run around doing whatever I do.

I dont plan on rebuilding a guild at this time if ever but thanks for the few inquiries.
I dont have any plans to join a guild, I have friends in a few and I would like to hang out with them but I refuse to be part of anyone elses cog in wheel.

I am known as the IronFist, The Angry Dorf and "Oh shit its balthor" and I am known as such for a reason. If you are easily offended, cant stand being told the truth, are black and call everyone nigger and go QQ when I call you a nigger, or anything else close to this then I bet you will hate me.
Its ok because I already fucking hate you.

****testing something*****5-23-10
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:30:28 pm by Balthor » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 03:57:36 pm »

You sound like someone who sits around all day drinking urine and are pissed off about it. That or you are just trying to get yourself banned. You should eat cup cakes and watch care bears or something.

Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 04:40:47 pm »

You sound like someone who sits around all day drinking urine and are pissed off about it. That or you are just trying to get yourself banned. You should eat cup cakes and watch care bears or something.

Simple.... owned..... rofl....

But Balt, wow man... =\
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 06:14:35 pm »

Welcome back balthor. Unfortunately for you all the board posters here have no idea who you are so they just assume you are some noob refugee.  They should recognize that you are in fact... No refugee.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 06:23:23 pm »

Welcome back balthor. Unfortunately for you all the board posters here have no idea who you are so they just assume you are some noob refugee.  They should recognize that you are in fact... No refugee.

Are you kidding me? I have been playing on this server for over a year. I am not a noob by any means. I know who balthor is and I will just leave it at that. I am simply shocked at how ignorant that statement is. You just owned yourself, good job.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 07:19:30 pm »

<BareFoot Kitchen Brawlers>

Gay ass name you jew...
I kid, what you wanna fight about it?

I am known as the IronFist,

You are no Fika/ Ikaa!

That aside. Im glad you're back though. Always like your straight forward hatred for everything. Join my guild. be a part of my cog and wheel. If you dont, then i hate you and will burn your shack down.

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 09:48:38 pm »

Are you kidding me? I have been playing on this server for over a year. I am not a noob by any means. I know who balthor is and I will just leave it at that. I am simply shocked at how ignorant that statement is. You just owned yourself, good job.

good job einstein. i offended the oldest of the old school here.  I'm sorry for assuming folks who have been through the many different forum boards would have assumed "hah! He couldn't be talking about me!", sorry you missed that bus though.

again i'm sorry for all of the hardship i've caused you.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 09:52:20 pm »

Reed:
I didnt pick that nickname, It was bestowed upon me by some Avalon members and who am I to decline to wear a tag such as that.
As for joining guild, I have no desire to do that.  I like hanging out with a few of the people I know but have no desire to spend my time gearing up any more retards.

Xigg:
I have no clue who you are and the honest truth is I don't care about anything you have to say. Feel free to speak your mind as that is a freedom we enjoy in the good ol USA. I of course reserve the right to tell you to fuck off at anytime.

Tank:
I have no idea who you are. Either you are not important or you are newish to the server. I reserve the right to have a negative opinion about you. However if you like drunk midget jokes and talking smack about people we might just become good friends. /shrug, either way whatever.

Bikaf:
Cheers bud. What are you doing these days?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 10:09:15 pm »

Meh, I have seen both of you on the forums. You've both always thought yall were all that and a bag of chips. But really, your just a couple of ass hats with a superiority complex.

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 10:16:05 pm »

Bikaf:
Cheers bud. What are you doing these days?
barely playing anymore, professional forum troller and doing the occasional freelance job.  Work 1 month - take 3 off... man I love this life.
sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 10:53:08 pm »

Welcome back balthor! I have missed ur sense of humor and complete lack of brain to mouth filtering!!! Glad to see ya playin again.  I look forward to following your /ooc rampages.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 11:33:12 pm »

Reed:
I didnt pick that nickname, It was bestowed upon me by some Avalon members and who am I to decline to wear a tag such as that.
As for joining guild, I have no desire to do that.  I like hanging out with a few of the people I know but have no desire to spend my time gearing up any more retards.

Im sure you had enough of it back in the day, can see your point. I just figured the nickname was because Fika was your fav GM back in the day, obviously. You know you loved 'em.... *rolls eyes*

Let me know if you're planning on going to WoW private server. So i know to just watch your foums posts and not even bother looking for you in game

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 03:10:25 am »

bet you will hate me.

Wow, i do already.. but i sure dont doubt your perceptive abilities! I am new to this server, why would anyone want to alienate people like this? Is this something that only happens here cause i have no idea what been new to the server means in regards to politeness.. go figure.

Whats wrong didnt get any tit as a baby?

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 10:58:04 am »

Whats wrong didnt get any tit as a baby?
your just a couple of ass hats with a superiority complex.
Welcome back balthor! I have missed ur sense of humor and complete lack of brain to mouth filtering!!!
Reed:
As for joining guild, I have no desire to do that.  I like hanging out with a few of the people I know but have no desire to spend my time gearing up any more retards.

Xiggie:
I of course reserve the right to tell you to fuck off at anytime.

Tank:
Either you are not important or you are newish to the server. I reserve the right to have a negative opinion about you
You sound like someone who sits around all day drinking urine and are pissed off about it. That or you are just trying to get yourself banned

This thread has potential!

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 11:30:34 am »

LOL... i like this thread...
Welcome back Balthor even If I dont know you!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)