Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:36:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any HoH maps?  (Read 5175 times)
Zaknefein

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2013, 06:48:08 am »

Looked in this forum, sticky topics, and searched for a HoH map but did not see one. Has anyone mapped this zone like the prior tier zones?

Regards,
Zak
bunga

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:20:04 am »

mapfiend
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 07:38:45 am »

No one has mapped it because we all use MQ2 and can see where everything is on the map.
The pages are listed by avatar type in threads on the forums and on a few spreadsheets you can find links to.
I also published a "help" file you can incorporate into any macro which lists all useful information for T1-T6

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Rotic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 07:42:30 am »

No one has mapped it because we all use MQ2 and can see where everything is on the map.
The pages are listed by avatar type in threads on the forums and on a few spreadsheets you can find links to.
I also published a "help" file you can incorporate into any macro which lists all useful information for T1-T6

Hello Felony, mind to point me to the "help" file? I like to install it. Cheers.

--
Rotic
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 07:47:18 am »

I'll have to find the link to my pastebin of it. It snowed like 10 inchs last night so I'm going to go take the dog outside to play. She loves snow. When I get back I'll post the link and instructions.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Zaknefein

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 08:28:42 am »

Thanks for the info!

I have MQ2 and the map for HoH, but the border lines are so light it's hard to see even when I zoom in. Is there a way to adjust the darkness of the borders?

Regards,
Zak
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 09:12:29 am »

A lot of maps have the grey lines and are hard to see. Adjust the opacity of the window so it turns semi-transparent. That will make it much easier to see. Or if you're bored like me, you can color in all of the lines 1 by 1.
I have fully colored in Qvic, all LDoN, HoH, T5, and PoDragons. T6 was already colored so didnt have to do that one. Don't have access to the files here at work but could try and get them to you when I get home.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 09:21:12 am »

You know, maps are just text files.  You can easily use search/replace to change all the lines of a specific color to a new color in one simple step.  In fact, there was a thread on here talking about how to do it once, but I'm too lazy to find it for you.
Zaknefein

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 09:27:05 am »

Thanks for the offer Dethundrel, but I'll try to modify the files myself so I know how to do it.

Thanks lerxst. I'll search for it.
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 09:54:17 am »

Editing the text works if you only want to use 1 color. Mine are multi-color to separate water, bridges, forest/desert ect. Gives the map some depth and makes some objects easier to distinguish. If you just want it all black, that's easy.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 79