Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 09:06:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Charm Upgrade (Merged)  (Read 23142 times)
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 06:21:32 pm »

One every other clear is super rare. Most of the time it is not going to be that rare and nothing should be balanced against something so rare.

Not as rare as you think, it's a pretty common occurrence.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 06:27:22 pm »

Dude I just almost wrapped up another HoH part of the UC and it is the same as it was .. maybe because I never just farmed heavens... It's still quick

and 1 every other clear is just horrible RNG on your end.

Everyone RUSHED to T5+ as fast as they could.. neglecting the UC grind.. guess what .. jump on that treadmill.. You got to look how long most of us that have 12+ UC has been grinding them. It doesn't happen overnight..
But it still quick enough ..

I would like to see Hunter Nerf the drops even more there just to squelch the tittybabies.

This shit has become.. oh my the grind is to long lets go to the forums and QQ about it so Hunter might change it.. What else are you going to do when you get all maxxed out?!

The true problem is these damn Halloween weapons that allowed everyone to Rush Past all the content.. free God Weapon Handouts that all you had to do was hail a NPC to get them..

There is a gap between the end game players and people for a reason.... not everyone will have every item.. Not everyone gets a "Trophy". If you want it put the time in. Hunters words roughly.

HoH Drop rates are the same as they have been. I've had to go back and spend 2+ years in that Hell Hole. I'm pretty familiar with it.

you can sit here waiting to reply with some "fight" about it being shit drops ...it's only the Heavens have been adjusted.. farm more farm quicker..

.. one more.. can't expect to get every toon UCd limited gameplay either.

.. won't be "arguing" with you on this thread no more, so have at it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:31:49 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 06:31:10 pm »

I'm not saying OH MY GOD GIVE ME x12 UCs. I'm simply saying that I have a lot to do across the board and thinking that you're going to spend 30-40 hours in ldon and 50-60 in HOH for one too is a tid bit fucking ridiculous.  I'm not really trying to start anything on the forums and I rarely QQ as much as it seems about things , more so I just give input on the situation but since the changes in HOH it has been dreadful enough to throw in the towel for a break and actually go back to live EQ for a little bit.

Also on that note, I don't have many Halloween weapons, I have one on my warrior and one on my bard, doesn't make much of a difference lol
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 06:38:59 pm »

One every other clear is super rare. Most of the time it is not going to be that rare and nothing should be balanced against something so rare.

Not as rare as you think, it's a pretty common occurrence.

I don't think, I know. Been up there the last 2 days farming tokens to get UW 5. I have seen plenty of them drop and super rarely do I ever see a run with none, and that is not even doing full clears, (I avoid shadow 100% as he is just not worth the chase. I am getting as much, if not more than before the drop adjustment.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 06:49:03 pm »

How about this, take off all your augs except for your hate augs and farm it with that. The UC is a cake walk now compared to the past. The best dps we had besides warriors was monks at 12k max. If you could keep pets alive back then you might get 25k dps out of them. For the most part though, unless you main'd from your pet class they died on every fight.

Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55:04 pm »

Xiggie has awesome RNG btw  Tongue

<3
jstraw101
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 07:08:43 pm »

Not everyone gets a "Trophy".

Awesome line. 

I think the HoH drop rates are pretty fair across the board.   Personally I love that zone though and have no problems spending hours in there.    Changes made to HoH makes it worthwhile to grind regardless of V2 upgrades.

Peign
jamey0181

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 11:11:03 pm »

D

Everyone RUSHED to T5+ as fast as they could.. neglecting the UC grind.. guess what .. jump on that treadmill.. You got to look how long most of us that have 12+ UC has been grinding them. It doesn't happen overnight..
But it still quick enough ..

I would like to see Hunter Nerf the drops even more there just to squelch the tittybabies.

This shit has become.. oh my the grind is to long lets go to the forums and QQ about it so Hunter might change it.. What else are you going to do when you get all maxxed out?!

The true problem is these damn Halloween weapons that allowed everyone to Rush Past all the content.. free God Weapon Handouts that all you had to do was hail a NPC to get them..

There is a gap between the end game players and people for a reason.... not everyone will have every item.. Not everyone gets a "Trophy". If you want it put the time in. Hunters words roughly.

bravo man ppl that got to slide past alot of the ldon grind are starting to get it glad to see .
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:12:35 pm by jamey0181 » Logged
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 11:24:24 am »

I hate the UC grind as much as anybody. What most people see is that the first UC suks dirty dog balls. And yup it does. The second UC gets slightly better, and the third gets better, and so on and so on and so on. After u have a few UC's u can blast through HoH fairly fast.

And with things reversed, V1's are a bit easier to come by now, and V2's a little more rare, u can get your dps up sooner than we could before. Most people had all their V2's before they had many V1's previously.

It gets better, the dog balls never go away they just get a little cleaner each time.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 01:46:03 pm »

What most people see is that the first UC suks dirty dog balls. And yup it does.

It gets better, the dog balls never go away they just get a little cleaner each time.

so what you're saying, basically, is you have to suck dirty dog balls in order to be cool? LOL  Wink

red2

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 02:04:09 pm »

First, i Know RNG can be a bitch, i can live with that.
Second i am not QQ ing about how long UC is supposed to take. I Know it should "take a long time", currently working on 7th and 8th one.
Here is my issue. around the 3rd Uc i started getting into a severe drought of Sorc v2's. i bought 14 or so from other players to finish 3rd UC. While doing that, rolled over enough Brawl/Guards to almost finish 4th UC ( minus Sorc). Then to finish 4th Uc bough 10 upgrades for EZ credits, and bought a few from other players, and rolled over enough Brawlers/guards to finish those on #5 and #6. Doing #7, i have givien away/rotted/sold around 70 upgrades ( noob team2 not yet ready).
I forsee finishing guards/brawlers on #12, wile still looking for Sorc on #8.
Does that seem fair? Atleast in LDON, you can turn them in for 10% credit, or go hunt cards/tokens.
If you piss off the RNG enough you may never finish.
FYI, started # last August.
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 03:47:42 pm »

So Hunter just needs to add in an exchange bot. Kinda like rotating UW weapons?
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 04:31:01 pm »

So Hunter just needs to add in an exchange bot. Kinda like rotating UW weapons?

/semi sarcasm on

LOL wouldn't that be cool, sounds like it makes too much sense though...

or make charms droppable,

or both!

but then people would farm the crap out of HOH endlessly and just sell them to people that want to do other things with their online time...

/semi sarcasm off

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 04:54:09 pm »

First of all. Hello.

Second of all.. Does nobody listen to me? I feel i repeat myself a lot on here. You want to have a pissing contest about who had wasted more time doing what? Because i will tell you, you will lose. i spent the better part of every day last week until nowfarming Tacvi essences, and this is after the change, and have I once come to the forums and cried about it? Two weeks ago, some people got 100 in a few hours, now I am getting dry spells of up to 70 clears with no essence. Sucks, but it happens. Let me add here that I do not think it should be changed at all. Especially after ive already done all 100 at the new rates.

Bottom line, it takes you two weeks to farm a UC? Good. It took me a month to farm my first one. I think it should be harder if that is the case. Someone mentioned it will shut up the "tittybabies", and i am all for this. I still have 12 to do but Id be happy to do them at an extremely reduced rate if need be. It is easier to get them now than when I farmed charms, so quit whining while you are ahead. I bet you could get a UC in the time it took to think up your argument and cry on the forums.
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2013, 08:34:20 pm »

Make them a trade item then, economy sucks anyways. Still not seeing why the huge focus on an outdated item.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 99
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)