Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 11:13:55 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: UW and essances  (Read 35917 times)
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 05:16:03 pm »

Don't need SoT/SoA/UCv2/BU/UW/(anyrank)/RoA To finish T6 or T7...So this Progression limbo people keep throwing out there../meh

Nicely put.
Ybik

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 05:33:07 pm »

This is the last post ill make about this because i feel like im beating my head against the wall. Your argument makes no sense Fugitive. Example: 5% drop rate over 100 kills= 5 essences, if you are really lucky you could get all 5 drops in the first 5 and you have 5 upgrades. 50% drop rate of an essence over 100 bosses = 50 if you are really lucky it will only take 50 kills but now in my example your IS fyiupgrades cost 10 instead of 1 so you still end up with 5 upgrades. The only difference is instead of 95/100 kills being nothing only 50/100 are "worthless". Your minimum number of kills for an upgrade actually goes up but you don't have long streches of "wasted" kills. It actually rewards time invested moreso than luck.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:35:36 pm by Ybik » Logged
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 05:44:29 pm »

This wasn't a post directed to you Ybik so please continue to beat you head against the wall.

That post was a response to Chunka(Mpano) not flaming(ish)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:49:43 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Ybik

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2013, 05:47:47 pm »

I misunderstood your post then. My apologies.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2013, 05:50:19 pm »

tl;dr the majority of the players here are as stubborn as Lindsay Lohan
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2013, 05:53:13 pm »

Yourself included

Drop your live Sig make it a EZ one gimp!

-Hate"
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2013, 05:55:53 pm »

Yourself included

I can't even deny that, I can be at times. And I don't have one for EZ and I have no idea who around here can make custom sigs

-- This is off topic. Anyway, constructive at best, a lot of fixing things that aren't broke from what I read, It doesn't really hurt me as I don't have desires for things like the UW and the SOA and I have such little play time nowadays while I work on relocating for a job that I guess my opinion on the matter doesn't matter all that much.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2013, 05:59:17 pm »

Maybe, but I've got nicer tits, and I look better without makeup.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2013, 06:00:15 pm »

Xiggie did show me those pics.. I was /shock  Shocked

-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2013, 06:18:22 pm »

Hawt!

Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2013, 10:08:55 pm »

Hawt!

wth kind of kink is this?!?! kind of....ummm disturbing...wait...intriguing....uhhh idk i can't seem to look away from that picture O_o
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2013, 11:22:27 pm »

So what you are saying is.... You Fapped.

MarbleArts

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2013, 12:09:20 am »

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
Zamthos

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2013, 02:31:27 pm »

This is the last post ill make about this because i feel like im beating my head against the wall. Your argument makes no sense Fugitive. Example: 5% drop rate over 100 kills= 5 essences, if you are really lucky you could get all 5 drops in the first 5 and you have 5 upgrades. 50% drop rate of an essence over 100 bosses = 50 if you are really lucky it will only take 50 kills but now in my example your IS fyiupgrades cost 10 instead of 1 so you still end up with 5 upgrades. The only difference is instead of 95/100 kills being nothing only 50/100 are "worthless". Your minimum number of kills for an upgrade actually goes up but you don't have long streches of "wasted" kills. It actually rewards time invested moreso than luck.
Okay, listen, a 5% drop rate means that it rerolls every mob and has a 5% chance to drop on that mob, thus meaning you will not get 1 drop per 20 mobs killed, that's just not how it works. 50% Drop rate means the mob has a 50% chance to drop, but then it rerolls the next time that mob spawns so you can't do it as 1 out of 2. Your logic is flawed in the fact you've never took the time to actually look at how lootdrops work, they go around percentages, okay, they choose, randomly, to drop whatever they want, this doesn't mean they have to drop a 99% item 99% of the time, does it? No. So your argument is completely invalid, good day.
Ybik

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2013, 03:04:50 pm »

That is exactly how it works actually Zamthos. The argument is perfectly valid if you understand how percentages and RNG works. If a drop rate is 5% then it will take ON AVERAGE 2000 kills (min=100, max=infinity since if it not 100% there is still a possibility it could NEVER happen) to get 100 items and the minimum number of kills it could take is 100...as your number of kills approaches infinity the chance that you will not have 100 items approaches 0. If a drop rate is 50% then it takes ON AVERAGE 2000 kills (min=1000, max=infinity since if it not 100% there is still a possibility it could NEVER happen) to get 1000 items with the minimum number of kills being 1000...again as the number of kills approaches infinity the chance that you will not have 1000 items approaches 0. So the average would remain 2000 killsand since an upgrade would cost 10 items you will still only have 100 upgrades. Good day.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 03:10:27 pm by Ybik » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061