Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 01:44:48 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Any Class Feeling Under-Used?  (Read 19406 times)
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2013, 06:36:59 pm »

Well it would have to be group buff only and a 15 sec duration to force you to keep it in the main group. Noise wouldn't bother me that's all off anyway, but I see your point if it was on.  Undecided

Keeze
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2013, 07:48:34 pm »

I think it is already been proved that short duration is not the way to go to keep a toon in your group. Especially when the amount of dps I will get off that toon is not going to equal the amount of dps I can get if I just put another dps toon in my group. Shaman is the only one that has broken that rule in my opinion. I know there are bout to be straglers here and there who do use the short durations from underplayed classes but those are not the norm and are few and far between. The only reason why shaman broke that is because it can buff 2 groups with one cast and therefore equal more dps that one melee AND give you the biggest hp buff in the game to boot.

Sorry, not trying to put anyone's idea down. It would be a nice little bump in damage just without the illusion because of the lag.

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2013, 08:14:25 pm »

Was trying to figure out what could make a druid desired in a main group and that was all i could come up with.  Undecided

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 01:33:54 am »

Thanks for all the input ladies/gents/trolls. Seriously, thanks to all that contributed!

Closing thread to prevent unavoidable derail at one point.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 134