Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:16:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 05-10-13  (Read 21311 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 10:31:06 am »

Does the 3.0 boss have a chance to drop a qvic essence now since it's moved to qvic?
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 11:37:40 am »

ToV Sounds AWESOME! Smiley  Always loved that zone, except for all the french people in there, back in the day.
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 01:45:54 pm »

OK WTF made a solo instance of cazthule, entered it, farmed for around 40 minutes. then all the sudden right in the middle of a pull I rezoned into another solo instance while fighting.
Ybik

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 01:49:09 pm »

Not sure if it makes a difference on buffs given but my warrior and few other characters are told they do NOT have 3.0 flag when hailing their Halloween pets (even though they are T7 flagged). Any idea how to fix this?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 05:38:24 pm »

Very true, ToV isnt a very large zone. And yes, Skyshrine is gigantic. I think through PoP it was still the zone with the largest playable surface area.

As much as I love ToV, I have to agree that a newer zone might be more interesting. Better graphics, etc. But....ToV would definitely be low lag Cheesy

However, as someone else said, I am also a bit of a slacker. Not even in T6 yet Tongue Still havin fun though!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 05:55:15 pm »

I just see the pathing as a problem and the old world zone and mentality of "been there done that" as every emu server has a custom ToV. I dunno, newer zones are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Keeze
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 05:58:01 pm »

ToV brings back good memories. What it lacks in scenery I'm sure it makes up for in performance.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 10:11:17 pm »

Not sure if it makes a difference on buffs given but my warrior and few other characters are told they do NOT have 3.0 flag when hailing their Halloween pets (even though they are T7 flagged). Any idea how to fix this?

Could have to do with the old flag / new flag from Qvic, would have to modify the pet code to see it. So yeah I have idea where it might be broke.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 10:13:33 pm »

Lets get ToV out of the way for people crying that they want to see ToV.

Looking at possibly using oldcommons or oldfieldofbone for T9+ since they are very similar to Loping Plains.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Udeni

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2013, 04:21:10 pm »

I definitely like CT as an alternative to tacvi, however CT seems a bit lacking. Maybe make some of the drops from the zone actually useful (like, make the stats on them an in-between of qvic and t1 stats) so the gap for new players from tacvi to t1 isn't so large? At the moment, there's nothing CT offers that Tacvi doesn't. Would be cool to have the incentive for new players to go to CT over tacvi.

EDIT: Oh, also maybe add some bosses with some neat loot in also? Maybe make them a bit harder, and have their chance of dropping essences and/or BP/legs molds be a lil higher?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 04:30:54 pm by Udeni » Logged

Opeij - Paladin, Udenii - Warrior, Dustoff - Cleric, Udeni - Berzerker, Intap - Wizard, Tempten - Shaman, Inedu - Enchanter, Ewoida - Druid, Gusis - Bard, Ranyp - Mage
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2013, 06:14:59 pm »

Looking at possibly using oldcommons or oldfieldofbone for T9+ since they are very similar to Loping Plains.

I really like the idea of something similar to Loping Plains. I love that zone in most all aspects, with the exception of that mountain ridge Angry

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2013, 06:24:40 pm »

I been meaning to make a tier in between Tacvi and PoDragons for years now.

So Tacvi Armor is around 600 HP and T1 Armor is around 2000 HP? Could make armor in between that has around 1200 HP and drops off CT bosses. That way you could farm trash for Tacvi Armor and then bosses for the next suit of armor, before going to T1, and would make T1 easier to break into.

Would require new armor to be created, and new recipes for Tacvi Armor to CT armor to T1 armor.

Will put it on list to-do soon.

As for the mountain ridge in T7, I don't think I saw any in oldcommons or oldfieldofbone so those zones could be even better!

Will continue to tweak updates and edits for content.

Oh yeah, might have over looked player.pl in PoD that checks for flag, might need to edit that soon to check level instead.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Aurran

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 08:59:18 am »

Could make LDON the first tier armor and just increase the Qvic and Tacvi HPs to 600 and 1200ish.

Will the Tacvi essence drop rate increase in CT from super-rare?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 304