Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 08:47:16 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 05-27-13  (Read 10876 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2013, 02:36:39 am »

Changed Druid Epic Click from Target AoE to self PB AoE.

Anguish Augments from T6 will be non-lore but also non-stack after reboot, since its not end game zone anymore, and we're up to T8.

As always, have a lot on my to-do list for EZ Server.

Haven't created any new recipes yet for T8 via Essences (Shield, Strike Augs, Mana Necklace, UW, etc). With the zone being so new, probably have a month before recipes are needed anyways.

Some players have submitted content that I still need to look at and/or push through to Live. Someone made website leaderboards, and Hateborne made new recipes for spells I think. Also need to implement the new addloot() quest code via plugin for our next double loot event.

Memorial Holiday Double Loot will last until 6am Tuesday morning reboot.

Made a topic about TwitchTV website. Chance to randomly win free EZ Credits by streaming your gameplay on EZ Server. After reboot creating instances will no longer display your login name on the popup window due to streaming on TwitchTV. Let me know if anything else needs to be blocked. If your using credit keys or buying on EZ Rewards, probably shouldn't be streaming that.

As noted/updated on the Trade Console Games topic, do not buy anything from "Gamezone Online" on Ebay of Philippines cause they black listed my address since 3 people mailed stuff to same address making them paranoid or scared. Suggested wish list links may be outdated anyways, and need to research those games or similar. They are just examples.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 03:48:42 pm »

If you don't mind, push my spell research stuff through before you add anything on items or tradeskills related, or 100% of my submission is useless.

I couldn't dynamically build it as there would have been hundreds of stored variables during the process.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 06:42:50 pm »

If you don't mind, push my spell research stuff through before you add anything on items or tradeskills related, or 100% of my submission is useless.

I couldn't dynamically build it as there would have been hundreds of stored variables during the process.

-Hate

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier, gotta push your stuff through first before I make up new stuff. Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:56:19 pm »

Actually tried to hold off on updates due to double lag weekend.

Probably put the recipes though soon, near reboot time due to double loot ending.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057