Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 10:14:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: To a community that I have called a friend for a long time  (Read 13147 times)
actarus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 07:16:34 pm »

xiggie even tho i dont know you i wish you and your family the deepest condolences i can relate to how it is for you as i too have a brother who is mentally handicapped and have tried to help my parents take care of him for the last few years and i know how much work that can be i havent had much chance to play on ez lately but if you happen to see any of my <legion of doom> crew  online please feel free to send a tell if you just need to talk or wanna kill some time to get things off your mind
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 07:25:16 pm »

On second shift this week again. Will be in vent late if ya need another ear. And my other info never chages.

Losing a parent is a pain I've delt with for 14 years. I'm here for ya

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 10:50:52 pm »

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom.  I admire your fortitude and commitment to your folks and wish you gentle peace in your time of mourning and reflection.
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 02:54:16 am »

Dear Xiggie,

My deepest sympathies go out to you. You've been a very loving son, and cared for your family with great respect and responsibility. I will pray for comfort for you in this difficult time.
Duluum

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 08:56:06 am »

Sincere condolences Xiggie

grim2594

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 12:54:50 am »

You have my condolences, Xiggie.

I know I haven't been around, on EZ, for a very long time... but I remember you just the same.

May time heal your wounds.

(You too Solbash!)
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 10:15:27 am »

I do feel your pain my friend i know we are not close but we have gotten into trouble together and you have helped me a lot in the past. I will not say I'm sorry b/c honestly im sure you are tired of hearing it i know i would be. I am a stay at home dad who takes care of both my mother and my father I am afraid b/c of their health problems they are not long so i understand kinda what you must be going thru. I have only done this for 4 years but i love my parents and have no idea what I'll do when i lose them. If you ever need someone extra to talk to (i've found you can never have to many ppl to talk to) please hit me up on here or on the game bro
krakon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2013, 10:15:20 pm »

My condolences Xiggie. I just lost my mother in the last month.  I feel your pain brother monk.
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 11:05:45 pm »

sorry to hear Xiggie...i couldn't even begin to imagine what you're going through, hang in there.
Rosalitan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 01:48:39 pm »

Condolences on your loss Xiggie
nuska

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 07:45:10 pm »

I haven't played emu in a long time, this server in particular for a long time. Just happened to have the desire to check this out again. Sorry for your loss Xiggie. Hope your friends have been helping you through. Played eq for so long, i have made some very good friends and still talk to them. Good thing skype is free, 5 years of 10+ hour chats every day just about woulda been expensive.
Pimpn

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 07:50:16 pm »

Sorry for your loss Xiggie

Stay strong brother
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 09:42:00 pm »

Thank you to everyone. I was kind of hesitant to post this all out in the open on a gaming forum but I really wanted to share this with my community. It didn't matter how well we did or didn't get along in game or whether we knew each other at all people came out of the woodwork to express sorrys and condolences. Thank you, it has all meant a lot to me.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2013, 12:16:52 am »

Thank you to everyone. I was kind of hesitant to post this all out in the open on a gaming forum but I really wanted to share this with my community. It didn't matter how well we did or didn't get along in game or whether we knew each other at all people came out of the woodwork to express sorrys and condolences. Thank you, it has all meant a lot to me.

For the record, you are still a whore and I still blame everything on you or "He who shall not be mentioned". Not because I'm serious, but because it's distracting. Distractions help in times of need.

So...yeah...you're a whore.  >:-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2013, 12:41:29 am »

For the record, you are still a whore and I still blame everything on you or "He who shall not be mentioned". Not because I'm serious, but because it's distracting. Distractions help in times of need.

So...yeah...you're a whore.  >:-)

-Hate

Lol

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats