Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2024, 01:31:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Over camping?  (Read 12358 times)
zolton32

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2010, 12:33:20 pm »

Ok so i go to get the knuckle duster drop i make it there and there is another player there. So i ask them how many do they need so i know how long i will need to wait. They say 1 so i sit down by the door and check out the forums when i hear i'm being hit. I check and a ph had spawned and agroed at me so i spam pet back but it dies. i apologise and tell them how my pet killed it. About 5 minutes later i get a response that tells me i should leave the room then.

I tell them i'm not there to ks them and if it had dropped it was theirs as i was not going to ks them. They said well many have said that before yet did it. i told them i am not like that and ksing was bannable and not something i'm gonna do. So they then spout a bunch of nonsense then said they were gonna put me on ignore and start frapsing. That was fine with me the conversation with this guy was less then desireable any way.

Well 4 respawns later the knuckle dusters show up. I think ok cool my turn to get this done. He kills it loots it then sits back down. (i have been there for over 2 hours now waiting) So i say i thought you only needed 1? well no answer. Guess he did put me on ignore i'm unsure either way. Then another player shows up asking him why he doesn't give some one else a chance to get the knuckle dusters?

So obviously he was there long before i showed up farming the mob. Since he had me on ignore i sent a tell to the player there and we started chatting. he asked for a gm in /ooc but to no avail. Then we described in /ooc what was going on. I get on my second account and send him a tell here is a ss of it:

A direct link http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/shieldbreaker26/EQ000000.jpg

To me he seemed to just be griefing me as he changed his mind about wanting more then 1 only after our conversation. How is some one to finish their fg quest if people like him bottle kneck it? If he had said he needed 2 at the start it been no problem. But he clearly changed his mind to try and get back at me and in that sense have people waiting untill he is done. If you got your fg item drop you really should move on. if you need 2 then finish 1 then come back for a second as to not bottle kneck every one else needing the drop.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:07:02 pm »

I run a 3 box all the time... would it be wrong for me to camp the KD until I get 3? Especially knowing how long it takes to get the camp lately? of course not! I would try to get all i need before i leave.  Not to bottleneck the others but to not have to come back. 

I am not talking about farming for future alt but for the current 3 i have.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 02:08:10 pm »

I would tell you though that I need 3 first Smiley or whatever the number i have left to get.
 Grin

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 02:13:25 pm »

Thats my point this player said they needed 1 then changed it to 2 to grief that is my problem with him.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 02:14:31 pm »

People are just dicks in general here, especially people like him. I give it to people straight. "Im going to be here for like 5 KD spawns. I will send a tell when im done if you're on" after i get what i need i keep my word.

Im reminded about probably 3 days ago. I had to kill TT like 5 times. People came in, talked to me, left, etc... But i just sat there, killing TT over and over. There was one person who needed TT, but by the time i was done didnt have the ability to kill it herself (apparently an RL friend was gonna kill, but logged cause it took to long for me to be done). So i even stayed for an extra 30min for respawn and killed it for her.

Thats the kinda stuff we need more of. Honest and helpful. Honest about being there for hours, and helping if the person cant do it alone (circumstance dictates though. Im not about to do someone else's LDoN pages or PoTimea pages.)

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 02:15:52 pm »

Yes that was lame but hey.. there is asshats everywhere

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 02:20:55 pm »

Yesterday I went to the terrorantula pop with my 3.0 mage to get a book for my rogue... well a chanter was waiting for it.. yes a chanter... how he gonna kill that thing when he cant kill a freeport rat even when raid buffed!

Big spider spawned... i could have just waited the 5 min and kill it... but instead i invited him to group and killed it for him, meanwhile he was bringing over an alt for looting.

yes I had to wait another hour but... i didnt KS he was there first, I helped someone... felt good too!

Maybe one day ill be the one needing help from him...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 02:23:17 pm »

Maybe one day ill be the one needing help from him...

Nah man, no one will help...

Tongue

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 02:28:23 pm »

I try to be helpfull i helped 1 player get the 3 pages he was missing in time then went to help another. they decided they wanted to bring their alt to get 2 pages from each mob. so i did it any way got them 2 of each page for every boss except pages 4 and 5 and only 1 page 10. Only reason i did not further help them is that they went afk while i was helping them on the second ds kill and i sat there for almost 10 minutes trying to get a response. So i logged ate dinner then played an alt to get them further along. i do try to help when i see them need it and show respect to other players.

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 02:29:09 pm »

If you got your fg item drop you really should move on. if you need 2 then finish 1 then come back for a second as to not bottle kneck every one else needing the drop.

you do realize this is all your post is coming across as?

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 02:36:27 pm »

If you got your fg item drop you really should move on. if you need 2 then finish 1 then come back for a second as to not bottle kneck every one else needing the drop.

If someone told me i should come back for items i needed, when i was already there getting what i needed i would tell them to fuck themselves. I got the camp, i will stay as long as i possibly can, then let whoever wants the camp (and is still online at that point) have it. Get and item i already have the camp for, leave, and come back just to wait on getting the camp again is just retarded. Fuck that

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 02:44:06 pm »

Wow that was an original post about 5-6 years ago kinda old now. They said they neded 1 item when asked how many they needed. if they said they needed 6 items i'd been fine with that. I'd camped my guy there and went and did the drop later. my problem with this guy is that he claimed to need 1 item only so i hang out there for 2 and a half hours waiting for him to be done then he decides he is gonna camp another one. So about 5 hours later i was able to finally get a chance for the drop. Did i hang out there? No i got it told in /ooc that it was open (zone was empty) and left.

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 02:48:16 pm »

just because i only one line quoted your post doesn't mean you had to repost your idiocy.

You are being a fucking crybaby.  Don't try to rationalize it.  Stop trying to post how in the right you are.  When you come here and make your posts about how you were wronged - you always wind up looking like an idiot.

just knock it off while you still can.
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 02:50:36 pm »

just because i only one line quoted your post doesn't mean you had to repost your idiocy.

You are being a fucking crybaby.  Don't try to rationalize it.  Stop trying to post how in the right you are.  When you come here and make your posts about how you were wronged - you always wind up looking like an idiot.

just knock it off while you still can.

I'd much rather read 1000 posts about how people are wronged then 1 post bashing some one. You do the math.

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 02:53:26 pm »

i'd rather read 1 post about someone who was legitimately wronged rather than read your 1000 posts posts of stupid minor bullshit.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65035
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)