Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:42:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Updates 10-04-13  (Read 17268 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2013, 01:31:45 am »

Spell file 10-14-13 is now available!

UW Dagger backstab values reverted back to what they were.
Was trying to fix roll over due to crits.

Roaming Gnome fixed to see old qglobal flag if any old characters did caster guild flag before it was ported to Task.

CG Vendor added a Familiar Pet clickie.

T7 and T8 vendors added Wizard/Druid portal spells.

Surefall Int/Wis Vendors added Root and Snare spells.

T5 added chance to all bosses to drop a piece of jewelry.

Pet Illusion spells added to T5, T7, and T8. Will add to more zones soon.

Created Earring of the Ages quest from Keeper of the Ages NPC now available.
Earring max rank has 90% chance for Divine Intervention.
Checked to make sure Tribute "Second Chance" doesn't make players immortal, and it doesn't.

Created 3 new Reward Item clickies for FD, Heal, and 90% Divine Intervention.

Edit: Both Earring of the Ages and the Divine Intervention Reward Clickie do a complete heal of about 50-100 million HP when it saves you from death.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:07:01 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:01:19 am »

Not to be a dick or anything but is Divine Intervention really the way to go? I do not know, I feel like the whole point of playing is to avoid getting to the point where you would die. I think you guys are really over rating how good DI is as an effect/clicky. The earring is still worth getting for the HP/AC, but I think players would much rather appreciate +damage shield/+regen/+modifiers. Sorry, I know you guys put a lot of work into implementing this and we all appreciate it, but I just wanted to start a discussion while the item was fresh in everyone's minds.
red2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 08:03:00 am »

love this "T5 added chance to all bosses to drop a piece of jewelry. "
And this could be fun "Pet Illusion spells added to T5, T7, and T8. Will add to more zones soon. ", any chance it will be added to the ink combine list?

zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 08:05:34 am »

That's a lot of work for one person... Nicely done. Oops 2 people, sorry hate
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 08:05:48 am »

love this "T5 added chance to all bosses to drop a piece of jewelry. "
And this could be fun "Pet Illusion spells added to T5, T7, and T8. Will add to more zones soon. ", any chance it will be added to the ink combine list?

Those, no. They are goofy items of no progression value. I decided on this as a better way to add pet diversity without needing 5025392752 pets. There are ~20 or so pet illusions (and 4 more in ToV). They work on pets and familiars (even cleric/enc pets).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 08:08:59 am »

So who's going to be the first person with max rank Earring of the Ages that has 90% Divine Intervention?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 08:09:49 am »

Dubbo

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 08:11:16 am »

So who's going to be the first person with max rank Earring of the Ages that has 90% Divine Intervention?

brb, selling my car.

-Hate

Krupa

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 08:16:59 am »

did you guys happen to do something to either the mage pet or the Shylos II spell? I cant survive on lvl 5 in tofs anymore.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 08:19:11 am »

did you guys happen to do something to either the mage pet or the Shylos II spell? I cant survive on lvl 5 in tofs anymore.

I blame Hate, he's the guy that works on spells.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2013, 09:17:45 am »

A 6 second recast delay was added to the reward cure clicky.  Can this either get lowered drastically or can we lose the curses/debuffs that are unresistable with over 300 counters that are pretty much chain casted in tofs?
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 09:24:38 am »

A 6 second recast delay was added to the reward cure clicky.  Can this either get lowered drastically or can we lose the curses/debuffs that are unresistable with over 300 counters that are pretty much chain casted in tofs?

That's part of why the instant cure has a 6 second cooldown. With the cooldown in place can get rid of the 300-500 stack counters. :-)

-Hate

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 09:32:41 am »

So Divine Intervention works on EZ now? I seem to remember it getting jacked from a source update and no longer fired (from cleric spell).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:37:24 am by Haimon » Logged

Denzig <STONE>
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 09:49:07 am »

Hunter,

I think the Shoulder / shield / back need to be removed from the 20% drop change on 100 mobs. They are 100% off their respective bosses. I did a complete clear of T5 and got two accessory drops off 20 bosses, one being a shoulder.  Shocked I will rinse and repeat as it may have been bad rng on my part. Def did not see the 20%, but again I have bad rng.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 10:07:44 am »

50k AA points for the first rank? I'll chalk that shit up to not happening, incoming bank.

Keeze
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678