Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:35:01 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need help with embalmers skinning knife  (Read 5596 times)
Kougur

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2013, 03:07:34 pm »

Hey hey

Not sure where to post this so  figured I just would. I looted the ToFS Dagger (embalmers skinning knife) on my bard Chronix and promptly starting using it, I swapped out my Damage aug strikes from my bards 5.0 epic (Icestrike 3 and 2, as well as NinjaStrike 7)  into the dagger and now I cannot un-equip it! every time I try to take the dagger out of my bards main hand it desyncs and the mystery meat (the summon food item created on attacks) shows up-- anyway I can get some help for this? would love to switch my augs back to my epic 5.0. I really do like the dagger -- even after stacking over 500 meats- but not if its going to cost me my augs =/

Thank you very much in advance I greatly appreciate any assistance with this.

yeejek

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 03:54:32 pm »

This is because you are bugged from summoning too much meat to your cursor. Try logging all the way out.  Possibly for 30 minutes so the meat poofs.
Kougur

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 07:29:48 am »

I have spent more than a full day offline and its still happening =/ and now I cannot unequip anything and all of my gear turns into mystery meat when I try to unequip it. from my UC to my armor and my bard epic 5.0 -- anyone know whats going on with all these item desyncs?
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 09:54:26 am »

try making a hot key with /autoinv and mashing it till the meat is gone
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 01:24:31 pm »

I second what Ishallnotdie just said. The meat has been changed to permanent, rather than temporary so it will no poof anymore. Also, the dagger has been changed to click, rather than proc so this issue doesnt happen in the future.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 10:53:17 am »

Not that this has to do with your post but the meat from the knife is showing up as Notrade,temporary,quest when i summon it..
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 11:28:51 am »

Not that this has to do with your post but the meat from the knife is showing up as Notrade,temporary,quest when i summon it..

I thought I removed the temp flag. I'll check tonight.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 02:33:53 pm »

Yep, had to resummon food today, still temporary.
Kougur

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 01:47:54 pm »

still having problems with this-- I did auto inventory today and it doesnt change anything -- the dagger still goes right back into my primary weapon slot and I get the text about item desyncing and deleting duplicate items-- if I can get the dagger over to a bag slot when i drop it in it turns into the summonable meat off the dagger --- def still bugged
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 05:43:53 pm »

Your just need to have nothing on your cursor when you summon the food and it works fine for me. Is there any way we can make the food a miraculous meal so it lasts longer btw?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:49:10 pm by Krinkle » Logged

Krinkle Sprinkle
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120