Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:20:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632311 times)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2014, 09:08:33 pm »

In the last part of Dranik - I was on the last boss (Pus-something-or-other) and all of my party of 4 died except the druid. Pusman was at 6X%. Upon re-attack, he was permanently INVULNERABLE. I attacked him for at least a minute or so several different times with no luck. All of his minions were also invulnerable. I repopped the instance, and could not get past the mudman rock. I ended up quitting the quest and restarting from the beginning and successfully completed the expedition. Thought this might be a useful event to know about.

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 30, 2014, 11:55:16 pm »

I also had an invulnerable pusbelly after he used mez, at 74%, killed my group which is fine, but after mez went away he was perma-invulnerable. after 5-10 minutes I made a guild instance and killed him for the credit and moved on.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2014, 01:36:35 pm »

Just remember that doors are doors.../wink

clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2014, 05:56:16 pm »

Pusbelly able to charm my war at 3700 resists and make me 2 shot myself.  Funny, but not fun.  Sad
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2014, 09:54:14 am »

I hear ya man, last night I ran it for the first time, it was funny when my UW3 tank went by 1 shooting my entire group one by one.  Then I had to sit there and watch him regen as the charm wore off.  Then I had the wonderful task of solo'n him down, took about 8 min's.  The zone was fun but there should be a point you can reach where the charm can be resisted. 
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2014, 10:50:21 am »

The charm mechanic is just silly and unnecessary. Find other ways to annoy the players Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2014, 11:36:55 am »

Bleh its great....people need to fail more ...he should ae charm

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2014, 12:09:28 pm »

I agree I thought it was funny that he charmed me. I'm only at 3k resist but still I was surprised. Although why'd it take you 8 minutes? He went down in less than 1 after charm wore off, including the 2 times he was invulnerable for a couple seconds and I only have UCv2
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2014, 01:09:19 pm »

In the last part of Dranik - I was on the last boss (Pus-something-or-other) and all of my party of 4 died except the druid. Pusman was at 6X%. Upon re-attack, he was permanently INVULNERABLE. I attacked him for at least a minute or so several different times with no luck. All of his minions were also invulnerable. I repopped the instance, and could not get past the mudman rock. I ended up quitting the quest and restarting from the beginning and successfully completed the expedition. Thought this might be a useful event to know about.
I also had an invulnerable pusbelly after he used mez, at 74%, killed my group which is fine, but after mez went away he was perma-invulnerable. after 5-10 minutes I made a guild instance and killed him for the credit and moved on.

Depending on the course of actions he takes (which is based on many neat things), he will go invulnerable for small time periods. If he goes permanently immune, make note of the last npcs he spawned on you and/or his shouts. This will let me know where it is failing and making him permanently immune. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2014, 01:17:56 pm »

Ok for me, he went permanently invulnerable after he charmed mojo and killed my group, an invulnerable wizard and 5 hands were spawned in the far room directly easy of pus spawn. He had just finished saying something along the lines of "your greatest strength is now my greatest strength", then "i am now a god".he was at 74%hp and never went up or down.

-Anuli
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2014, 04:02:00 pm »

Interesting mechanic.  The charm itself isn't so bad when I'm soloing the instance but whatever made me attack myself was, amusing.  Is there currently anyway to get back to the third instance or to avoid having to rekill everything to get through each rock door if you wipe on the last boss?

Currently, when I re-entered the instance after that selfkill, the rocks were up but the mobs required to kill them were still dead.  I did a FWP repop and just started the process over again. 
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2014, 07:44:35 pm »

Interesting mechanic.  The charm itself isn't so bad when I'm soloing the instance but whatever made me attack myself was, amusing.  Is there currently anyway to get back to the third instance or to avoid having to rekill everything to get through each rock door if you wipe on the last boss?

Currently, when I re-entered the instance after that selfkill, the rocks were up but the mobs required to kill them were still dead.  I did a FWP repop and just started the process over again. 

I'll see what I can do.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2014, 08:07:37 pm »

Thanks Hate, very much enjoying the new content.  The expedition/event/quest mechanics in there, open up a ton of potential for this server.
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2014, 07:55:17 am »

If you pull to the front of T1 mini dungeon and kill everything there, it won't let you pass the first checkpoint. Ports everyone to zone in and says "you skipped a checkpoint." Tried to get back by leaving and returning but since everything was dead in first zone I could not remove second boulder and finish expedition.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: October 04, 2014, 10:06:24 am »

I've successfully killed pusbelly 2/3 times, the one time he was invulnerable - I had my druid /bccmd quit and not attack (so he could rez if the rest died).

Spoke with mojojojo in ooc - said he had pusbelly go invulnerable all of his last 3 attempts. During these three attempts, he had his raid at lightning spirit, and solo attempted Pusbelly.

100% (4/4) of the attempts with raid members not engaging, pusbelly has gone permainvulnerable
100% (2/2) of the attempts with all raid members attacking, pusbelly was killable

Saw this pattern, thought i'd share.
Thanks!
- Darpey

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats