Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:22:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632405 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: January 23, 2016, 02:01:34 pm »

Tons of zones crashing but not in a typical chain. Like every few minutes.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 23, 2016, 07:38:36 pm »

Frogin's holy Blade cleanses his taget(-22112210)

i have heard of rollover damage...

I am getting -40k ones on my chanter pet randomly... but 22mil?

lol..

pally with uw8 2hander

this is in bloodmoon

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 24, 2016, 03:11:16 am »

Slay undead modifier is HUGE so yeah pally is going to roll over damage
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 24, 2016, 08:05:45 am »

Didnt think slay undead worked.......

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 24, 2016, 06:37:51 pm »

Any ETA on getting a workable measure of HP's back?  Very frustrating operating in the dark after having accurate info for so long.  Sorry to harp, but it is maddening to be at 80% hp's and fall over.

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: January 25, 2016, 07:42:34 pm »

ToFS:  toon with tser key and has been looting from the safe area in the hallway upstairs in tofs:  ported out.  I dropped down to zone-in level to loot a body and got booted to nexus.  Now that toon is being booted to nexus even though it has Tser key and has been looting there for 2 days.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 25, 2016, 08:24:50 pm »

ToFS:  toon with tser key and has been looting from the safe area in the hallway upstairs in tofs:  ported out.  I dropped down to zone-in level to loot a body and got booted to nexus.  Now that toon is being booted to nexus even though it has Tser key and has been looting there for 2 days.

O_o

You're not the first to report that, but it checks for all the keys prior to that one, instead of Tserrina's alone. The only 'oddity' I noticed was the player before HAD all 6 keys, just in weird bank slots. I'll potentially re-write if it keeps up. :-(

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 25, 2016, 09:12:09 pm »

Sounds like the check item is skippig the final bank slots. If EZ uses the base check item plugin.. it is incomplete and needs to be updated for those slots.

Code:

#checks to see if player has item
#useage plugin::check_hasitem($client, itemid);
sub check_hasitem {
    my $client = shift;
    my $itemid = shift;

my @slots = (0..30, 251..340, 2000..2023, 2030..2270, 2500..2501, 2531..2550, 9999);
foreach $slot (@slots) {
if ($client->GetItemIDAt($slot) == $itemid) {
return 1;
}

for ($i = 0; $i < 5; $i++) {
if ($client->GetAugmentIDAt($slot, $i) == $itemid) {
return 1;
}
}
    }
return 0;
}

1;
script from Kinglykrab on the forums (this one doesn't check corpses however but EZ doesn't uses corpses)

that is the slots range that should be checked.  (old check_hasitem did not check the new bank slots)

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 26, 2016, 06:12:24 am »

I've been destroying keys after I use them on the alts.  So that alt only has Tser key left in bag now.  There are 3 other alts I flagged at the same time as that one who are still holding strong in the upper hallway.  I just have no idea why the toon stepped off the bridge up top and was ported out before he could hit the ground in the torch room.  It didn't get attacked/killed, just seems like it started to get punted.  maybe i'll do some trial and error stuff with moving them back up tofs.  Luckily for me I can run them up to the top in a matter of minutes.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 26, 2016, 05:41:09 pm »

Nothing has changed in months, which makes the sudden failure...surprising.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 26, 2016, 06:55:31 pm »

Happened to a guildie as well, not sure if we are just getting too leet for tofs and it's getting pissed at us.  Very strange, none of my old boxes are getting the boot and so far only that one alt.  (recently flagged 4).

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 26, 2016, 08:32:34 pm »

Heh....lots of that going around, hate.....like Tserinna suddenly being a less than 1% pop rate rather than 5%, though you havent changed the rate. And no, its not isolated OR RNG....that spawn rate is widespread and pretty consistent.

On another not, could we get gems removed from CT in favor of plat bags? Sometimes the gem drops are capping the loot window limit and hiding things like essences. Sometimes even after you've cleared all corpses (non lootable in zone) doing a /hidecorpse 0 will reveal essences on otherwise empty bodies.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 27, 2016, 06:21:48 am »

Well, essences and sometimes a few more gems Tongue

paul33x

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 27, 2016, 12:48:51 pm »

Just made a solo instance of qvic with freeway point item and it zones me into catacombs of dranik. Thinking it was a fluke I did /say list instance and picked my solo version of qvic again and it still zoned me into catacombs of dranik. "Enter Qvic, Prayer Grounds of Calling" comes across my screen when I zone but when it loads I am in Dranik. Not sure about this one haha.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 27, 2016, 06:42:15 pm »

Pet discipline, and consequently pet hold, removed from all classes. Intentional?

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)