Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:30:57 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632412 times)
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: March 26, 2016, 07:30:05 pm »

Two items I thought should have lore that ID them.

Medallion of the Nathsar - Drop by Froglok Hunter
Medallion of the Kunzar - Drop by Froglok Forager

This way if someone forgot which they looted it from, they can just inspect the item.

Actually, wouldn't be a bad idea to grab all items from caster's guild and fighter's guild and update. Will get it done tonight or tomorrow night. :-)

-Hate
That work too! Also maybe include Lore message on Fabled items to warn them that they are not the one they want? Still seeing newbies carrying them thinking they count.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 26, 2016, 07:42:10 pm »

If Executioner's Axe says "Fighter's Guild: Executioner's Axe" and Fabled one says "Sharp to the touch and ready to behead", that should be descriptive enough. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 27, 2016, 05:34:41 pm »

If Executioner's Axe says "Fighter's Guild: Executioner's Axe" and Fabled one says "Sharp to the touch and ready to behead", that should be descriptive enough. :-)

-Hate
Fair enough.

On other hand. I created gukbottom instance just recently and attempted to enter that instance. But then it put me on outside of the Dranik map, unable to do anything but gate. I tried to enter gukbottom instance 3 times and 3 times got put into Dranik's underworld instead.

EDIT: Seem to be working fine now. That was weird.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:42:02 pm by Kelordis » Logged

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 27, 2016, 09:45:20 pm »

T9 spawns appear to be borked, Noot was killing in the zone for hours without an HG spawn and got several warchest spawn emotes.  People in /ooc were confirming their same issues with not getting spawns in the zone outside of Ancient Wisp so it sounds like the trigger is firing when requirements are met but the spawnmaster is failing to actually spawn the objects/named mobs.
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 27, 2016, 10:00:01 pm »

Noot was killing in the zone for hours without an HG spawn
Days, actually. He been at this for days. Always complaining about HGs not spawning for hours everyday he farm T9.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 28, 2016, 02:44:26 am »

Mask of exp showing 600 mins but only lasts 60 mins... considering time it takes to lvl mask 600 makes more sense imo Tongue

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #981 on: March 28, 2016, 07:52:59 am »

I tried helping Noot spawn one, and I didn't see any of the zone messages. Not even the befallen undead spawn ones and the undead are attacking the tunnel. I also checked if they spawned without the messages, and the undead did but none of the bosses.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 28, 2016, 08:43:47 am »

I tried helping Noot spawn one, and I didn't see any of the zone messages. Not even the befallen undead spawn ones and the undead are attacking the tunnel. I also checked if they spawned without the messages, and the undead did but none of the bosses.

This should be fixed now. It was me adjusting a few things for speed and missed a spot. Sorry! :-O

-Hate

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #983 on: March 28, 2016, 09:54:45 pm »

I figured I was just screwing up the pull cycles.  Once Leis came in and also couldn't get anything to spawn I figured something was fucky.

Thanks for the fix!

Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 28, 2016, 10:18:33 pm »

Two items I thought should have lore that ID them.

Medallion of the Nathsar - Drop by Froglok Hunter
Medallion of the Kunzar - Drop by Froglok Forager

This way if someone forgot which they looted it from, they can just inspect the item.

Actually, wouldn't be a bad idea to grab all items from caster's guild and fighter's guild and update. Will get it done tonight or tomorrow night. :-)

-Hate

Could we remove the fact of them actually being Lore too (so you can loot more than one AC ring or more than one FBR or FBSS or SCHW etc. rather than it saying the duplicate lore message)? xD

Also Hate - Side note...

Did I find a Item Lore Typo? :p

« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 10:40:25 pm by Kobrakai Pwnstar » Logged

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 29, 2016, 04:08:24 pm »

I don't know if this is intended or not, but Necro's spell dropped in CT required level 72 to learn. Which is two tier ahead of the progression-wise. Just thought it's weird to get spell in the preTier which I can't learn until I reach T2.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 29, 2016, 06:09:36 pm »

Both of these should be resolved.

-Hate

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 30, 2016, 12:35:31 pm »

The Trainer is refusing to raise my Channeling skills on my Necro.

EDIT: Okay I made new character and figured out where it went wrong.

By clicking "Channel" it only raise your meditate skill, however clicking "Meditate" it raise both Meditate and Channel.

On other note, why Channel only get raise to 150 and not 200+ like other skills?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:41:38 pm by Kelordis » Logged

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 30, 2016, 06:27:00 pm »

The Trainer is refusing to raise my Channeling skills on my Necro.

EDIT: Okay I made new character and figured out where it went wrong.

By clicking "Channel" it only raise your meditate skill, however clicking "Meditate" it raise both Meditate and Channel.

On other note, why Channel only get raise to 150 and not 200+ like other skills?

Channeling affects the ability to be interrupted when casting. Can't make it hilariously easy for lowbies. :-)

There is no error output as I quickly dumped it in when Love and I were playing through 1-70, then LDON for test of classes.

-Hate

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 30, 2016, 10:33:35 pm »

So I was waiting for respawn and suddenly my warrior/zerker got surprise name and con level changed.

I have no word for this hilarious glitch.

EDIT: Okay it's not hilarious anymore, it show on rest of my box and break half of my macro. Relogging fixed it
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:48:30 pm by Kelordis » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678