Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 03:00:38 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Login Server Down?  (Read 18292 times)
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 03:24:43 pm »

Oli Williams is filling in for Bob, here's Oli with the weather:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNoY3MqpZg
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 04:25:04 pm »

Still no way to log directly into EZ eh?  Would be handy if the shortcut could hit it without using the server select, wouldn't have to find the server ID for mq3autologin every day also Smiley

G
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 04:42:56 pm »

eqemulator.org is back up, so looks as if it wont be long....we hope

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 04:44:00 pm »

Getting closer:

http://www.eqemulator.org/index.php?pageid=serverlist
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 04:50:36 pm »

Will it require a reboot of Hunter's hardware to sync up? Or will it autoconnect?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 04:55:21 pm »

Not sure, if the server crashes, does it require hunter rebooting it to bring it back online? Something tells me yes, a reboot is required to resync. If that is the case, may not get it until 6am.
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 05:04:54 pm »

Just keeping up to date. Was able to log into server select, no P1999, EZ, etc yet, but we are closer
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 05:20:55 pm »

Dropped again. Might be a while. These guys are forcing me to actually spend time with my wife! WTF!!

bombest

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 06:02:04 pm »

Got in, but ezserver was not in the list.
RuthlessJay

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 06:53:36 pm »

...So....   everyone is saying that they connected to the login server and that the EQEmulator website is back up but...   I can't connect to either...   Maybe it came up and went back down again?  I was gone for a few hours but it's definitely not up now...
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 06:58:46 pm »

Eqemulator has a server status. Last I heard they finished migrating to the new hardware and are working out the kinks. Since this is a hobbiest platform and not a professional one, there is no eta.
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »

Everything is back up except EZ lol
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 07:40:09 pm »

As stated before, EZ may not come back up until it reboots at 6am. With Hunter's intermittent power situation, be may not even be aware right now
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 07:48:52 pm »

Eqemulator.net is showing all legend servers down at the time of this post
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 08:43:52 pm »

The Grand Creation is a Legends Server online now so hopefully we are moving in the right direction.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 250