Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 06:44:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Spells 12-25-13  (Read 10176 times)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 11:48:28 am »

Im not really sure what we are trying to go for here with the SK epic proc, howerver adding a memblur proc to a class that doesnt have roll over hate issues is just basically going to cause those issues later on. Furthermore why do i get a dot on myself that decreases my dmg/skills modifier by 50% then a song that increases by 50%. the 50% buff becomes null and void when the Dot is on me and i still end up losing 50% of my even now more crappy white dmg thanks to it being lowered. This may seem like QQ im just trying to figure out what is trying to be accomplished here cause right now i am a joke it takes me almost a full minute to kill t5 coral.

I am assuming that the Dot was suppose to go onto the mob and not the player?
Also please please remove the memblur effects now. this is only going to make an sks ability to ever tank worthless. If you dont believe me cast memblur on a mob from a chanter while your tank is tanking and see what happens even if you do add the +Hate modifier Memblur on live was bad about dropping the tank and the other toons stayed on hate list and all but tank are sitting at bind. Though i do appreciate the concept the idea isnt going to work anywhere near as intended. Sks dont generate the hates war do. I HAVE NEVER ONCE got hate roll over on my toons. with the proper classes and properlly assisting wars shouldnt have the issue either.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:58:42 am by ishallnotdie » Logged
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 12:19:16 pm »

with the proper classes and properlly assisting wars shouldnt have the issue either.

I never had the issue either...  until T7.  Proper assisting has nothing to do with the threat roll over in later levels.
Peign
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 12:27:16 pm »

with the proper classes and properlly assisting wars shouldnt have the issue either.

I never had the issue either...  until T7.  Proper assisting has nothing to do with the threat roll over in later levels.

The threat rollover adds to the challenge.   Without it all fights would be /attack on  /afk.   

There are plenty of items in game that help mitigate the rollover.    I do not think we need any more items and or any more changes to try to mitigate threat.     We are good to go as is. 
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 12:36:19 pm »

Most people dont have the issue till t8. Prob means you are assisting on your DPS classes to early. Proper assisting has everything to do with it instead of just turning on attack and hitting assist key turn on attack wait 5-10 sec then turn on assist key and see the difference
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 04:32:18 pm »

That has nothing to do with agro roll over...agro roll over is because your main tanks hate number rolls over and he gets bumped to the bottom of the agro list....nothing to do with waiting 10 seconds on assist.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057