Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 11:28:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Armor Names  (Read 7979 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2014, 11:14:43 pm »

For lack of better ideas and time, some custom tier armor names started adding numbers at the end, instead of making new names.

Example
------------------
Cazic Thule's Helm
Cazic Thule's Helm II
Cazic Thule's Helm III
Cazic Thule's Helm IV

If anyone would like to rename all of the armors for all 16 classes + 8 accessories that are cloned names I-IV then would probably look nicer.

Name format preferred:
<Adj> <Slot> of <Noun>

Example MySQL Query format:
Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Rusty Helm of the Defender' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\'s Helm';

Would need same done for their molds as well.

Names would have to be reasonable, not crazy or stupid. Try to make them within the theme of the zone. For example, most of the armor (if not all of them) in T8 Temple Veeshan are named after famous dragons I found by searching on Google. Also most of the armor names in T9 Old Commons are named after the npcs in the zone, like Kodiak, and Dervish, etc.

Some players have asked how they can help, what can they do. This is something that would be easy, with almost no programming or coding experienced required, just needs some time and creativity.

If I like the names, and the players agree with the names, and they get used, then I would give out some free credits for this. I won't be giving out free credits to everyone that has ideas, cause the thing is everyone has ideas. Would be for only the ideas that get used.

If anyone takes on this project, then post them here, and allow people to vote on them, give feed back, etc.

Edit: Hateborne I realize you have free time and knowledge with code etc, but let the players have this one. Still feel free though to give players feed back on their ideas, and how their name ideas could be adjusted or tweaked just right.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:18:25 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 11:24:40 am »

For lack of better ideas and time, some custom tier armor names started adding numbers at the end, instead of making new names.

Example
------------------
Cazic Thule's Helm
Cazic Thule's Helm II
Cazic Thule's Helm III
Cazic Thule's Helm IV

If anyone would like to rename all of the armors for all 16 classes + 8 accessories that are cloned names I-IV then would probably look nicer.

Name format preferred:
<Adj> <Slot> of <Noun>

Example MySQL Query format:
Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Rusty Helm of the Defender' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\'s Helm';

Would need same done for their molds as well.

Names would have to be reasonable, not crazy or stupid. Try to make them within the theme of the zone. For example, most of the armor (if not all of them) in T8 Temple Veeshan are named after famous dragons I found by searching on Google. Also most of the armor names in T9 Old Commons are named after the npcs in the zone, like Kodiak, and Dervish, etc.

Some players have asked how they can help, what can they do. This is something that would be easy, with almost no programming or coding experienced required, just needs some time and creativity.

If I like the names, and the players agree with the names, and they get used, then I would give out some free credits for this. I won't be giving out free credits to everyone that has ideas, cause the thing is everyone has ideas. Would be for only the ideas that get used.

If anyone takes on this project, then post them here, and allow people to vote on them, give feed back, etc.

Edit: Hateborne I realize you have free time and knowledge with code etc, but let the players have this one. Still feel free though to give players feed back on their ideas, and how their name ideas could be adjusted or tweaked just right.

*shrug* k.

If you ladies/gents/trolls need the things in query form, just drop your suggestions here and I'll convert into queries for you. :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 03:45:29 pm »

Ok, just some ideas. Thank you, Hate, for offering to do the queries!

SK
72) Flynn's <Cuirass (mold), Helm (mold), Vambraces (mold), Wristplates (mold), Greaves (mold), Gauntlets (mold), Boots (mold)> of Thule
73) Thule's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Thule's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Thule's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Thule's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Thule's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Pally
72) Flynn's <Cuirass (mold), Helm (mold), Vambraces (mold), Wristplates (mold), Greaves (mold), Gauntlets (mold), Boots (mold)> of Mithaniel Marr
73) Mithaniel's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Mithaniel's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Mithaniel's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Mithaniel's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Mithaniel's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Warrior
72) Flynn's <Cuirass (mold), Helm (mold), Vambraces (mold), Wristplates (mold), Greaves (mold), Gauntlets (mold), Boots (mold)> of Rallos Zek
73) Zek's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Zek's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Zek's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Zek's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Zek's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Cleric
72) Flynn's <Cuirass (mold), Helm (mold), Vambraces (mold), Wristplates (mold), Greaves (mold), Gauntlets (mold), Boots (mold)> of Tunare
73) Tunare's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Tunare's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Tunare's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Tunare's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Tunare's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Bard
72) Flynn's <Cuirass (mold), Helm (mold), Vambraces (mold), Wristplates (mold), Greaves (mold), Gauntlets (mold), Boots (mold)> of Druzil Ro
73) Druzil's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Druzil's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Druzil's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Druzil's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Druzil's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Berzerker
72) Flynn's <Crown (pattern), Mail (pattern), Armguards (pattern), Wristguards (pattern), Greaves (pattern), Mitts (pattern), Boots (pattern)> of Brell Serilis
73) Brell's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Brell's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Brell's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Brell's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Brell's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Ranger
72) Flynn's <Crown (pattern), Mail (pattern), Armguards (pattern), Wristguards (pattern), Greaves (pattern), Mitts (pattern), Boots (pattern)> of Erollisi Marr
73) Erollisi's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Erollisi's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Erollisi's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Erollisi's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Erollisi's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Rogue (or rouge)
72) Flynn's <Crown (pattern), Mail (pattern), Armguards (pattern), Wristguards (pattern), Greaves (pattern), Mitts (pattern), Boots (pattern)> of Bristlebane
73) Bristlebane's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Bristlebane's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Bristlebane's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Bristlebane's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Bristlebane's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Shaman
72) Flynn's <Crown (pattern), Mail (pattern), Armguards (pattern), Wristguards (pattern), Greaves (pattern), Mitts (pattern), Boots (pattern)> Bertoxxulous
73) Bertoxxulous's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Bertoxxulous's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Bertoxxulous's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Bertoxxulous's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Bertoxxulous's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Druid
72) Flynn's <Skullcap (pattern), Tunic (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristwraps (pattern), Pantaloons (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Boots (pattern)> of Karana
73) Karana's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Karana's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Karana's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Karana's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Karana's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Monk
72) Flynn's <Skullcap (pattern), Tunic (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristwraps (pattern), Pantaloons (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Boots (pattern)> of the Tribunal
73) Tribunal's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Tribunal's <armor piece> of Muramite Mayhem
75) Tribunal's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Tribunal's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Tribunal's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Beastlord
72) Flynn's <Skullcap (pattern), Tunic (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristwraps (pattern), Pantaloons (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Boots (pattern)> of Veeshan
73) Veeshan's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Veeshan's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Veeshan's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Veeshan's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Veeshan's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Wizard
72) Flynn's <Cowl (pattern), Robe (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristcuffs (pattern), Breeches (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Slippers (pattern)> of Solusek Ro
73) Solusek's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Solusek's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Solusek's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Solusek's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Solusek's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Enchanter
72) Flynn's <Cowl (pattern), Robe (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristcuffs (pattern), Breeches (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Slippers (pattern)> of Quellious
73) Quellious's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Quellious's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Quellious's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Quellious's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Quellious's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Necromancer
72) Flynn's <Cowl (pattern), Robe (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristcuffs (pattern), Breeches (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Slippers (pattern)> of Innoruuk
73) Innoruuk's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Innoruuk's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Innoruuk's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Innoruuk's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Innoruuk's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Magician
72) Flynn's <Cowl (pattern), Robe (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristcuffs (pattern), Breeches (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Slippers (pattern)> of Prexus
73) Prexus's <armor piece> Of Aquatic Rage
74) Prexus's <armor piece> of the Muramite Mayhem
75) Prexus's Skullbreaker <armor piece>
76) Prexus's Wyrmslayer <armor piece>
77) Prexus's <armor piece> of Giant Slaying

Can use the ones listed for T8 and T9, or keep what ya got, whichever suits. Hope how I laid it out is clear enough!

Accessories
72) Flynn's (Jewelry piece)
73) (Jewelry Piece) of Aquatic Rage
74) (Jewelry Piece) of Muramite Mayhem
75) Skullbreaker (Jewelry piece)
76) Wyrmslayer (Jewelry piece)
77) Jewelry Piece of Giant Slaying

I like this setup better than the diety names, but you can readily enough add those in.....something like Luclin's Skullbreaker Necklace, for example.....or Flynn's Necklace of Luclin, or Luclin's Necklace of Flynn....whichever works for ya.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 03:46:20 pm »

Bah! Ok, sorry.....saw your edit after I saved this, Hunter, sorry. Will redo with the right format as soon as I can.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 04:55:51 pm »

Also seems Hateborne posted he's willing to help with format.

Anyone else is welcome to submit too, and vote for which is best names.

Nothing is final or chosen yet.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 08:36:16 pm »

Bah! Ok, sorry.....saw your edit after I saved this, Hunter, sorry. Will redo with the right format as soon as I can.

Don't worry bud. If people like it, I'll take them all into Notepad++ and regex craft the queries. :-)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 09:58:14 pm »

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cuirass of Cazic Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Cuirass'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Helm of Cazic Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Helm';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Vambracess of Cazic Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Vambraces';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristplates of Cazic Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Wristplates';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Cazic Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Gauntlets of Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Gauntlets';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Cazic Thule' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Cuirass of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Cazic Thule\’s Cuirass II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Helm of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Helm II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Vambraces of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Cazic Thule\’s Vambraces II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Wristplates of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Wristplates II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Gauntlets of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Gauntlets II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Cuirass of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Cazic Thule\’s Cuirass III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Helm of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Helm III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Vambraces of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Cazic Thule\’s Vambraces III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Wristplates of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Wristplates III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Gauntlets of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Gauntlets III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Cuirass’ WHERE Name LIKE ‘Cazic Thule\’s Cuirass IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Helm’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Helm IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Vambraces' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Cazic Thule\’s Vambraces IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Wristplates' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Wristplates IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Greaves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Gauntlets' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Gauntlets IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Skullbreaker Boot’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cuirass of Mithaniel Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Cuirass'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Helm of Mithaniel Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Helm';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Vambracess of Mithaniel Marr' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Vambraces';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristplates of Mithaniel Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Wristplates';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Mithaniel Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Gauntlets of Mithaniel Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Gauntlets';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Mithaniel Marr’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Cuirass of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Cuirass II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Helm of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Helm II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Vambraces of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Vambraces II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Wristplates of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Wristplates II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Gauntlets of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Gauntlets II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Cuirass of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Cuirass III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Helm of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Helm III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Vambraces of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Vambraces III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Wristplates of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Wristplates III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Gauntlets of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Gauntlets III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Cuirass’ WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Cuirass IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Helm’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Helm IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Vambraces' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Vambraces IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Wristplates' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Wristplates IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Greaves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Gauntlets' WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Gauntlets IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Mithaniel Marr\’s Skullbreaker Boot’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Mithaniel Marr\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cuirass of Rallos Zek' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Cuirass'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Helm of Rallos Zek' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Helm';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Vambracess of Rallos Zek' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Vambraces';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristplates of Rallos Zek' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Wristplates';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of RallosZek' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Gauntlets of Rallos Zek' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Gauntlets';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Rallos Zek’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Cuirass of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Cuirass II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Helm of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Helm II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Vambraces of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Vambraces II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Wristplates of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Wristplates II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Gauntlets of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Gauntlets II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Cuirass of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Cuirass III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Helm of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Helm III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Vambraces of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Vambraces III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Wristplates of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Wristplates III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Gauntlets of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Gauntlets III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Cuirass’ WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Cuirass IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Helm’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Helm IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Vambraces' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Rallos Zek\’s Vambraces IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Wristplates' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Wristplates IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Greaves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Gauntlets' WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Gauntlets IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Rallos Zek\’s Skullbreaker Boot’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Rallos Zek\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cuirass of Tunare' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Cuirass'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Helm of Tunare' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Helm';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Vambracess of Tunare' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Vambraces';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristplates of Tunare' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Wristplates';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Tunare' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Gauntlets of Tunare' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Gauntlets';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Tunare’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Cuirass of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Cuirass II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Helm of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Helm II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Vambraces of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Vambraces II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Wristplates of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Wristplates II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Gauntlets of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Gauntlets II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Cuirass of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Cuirass III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Helm of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Helm III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Vambraces of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Vambraces III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Wristplates of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Wristplates III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Gauntlets of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Gauntlets III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Cuirass’ WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Cuirass IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Helm’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Helm IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Vambraces' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Tunare\’s Vambraces IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Wristplates' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Wristplates IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Greaves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Gauntlets' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Gauntlets IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Tunare\’s Skullbreaker Boot’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Tunare\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cuirass of Druzil Ro' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Cuirass'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Helm of Druzil Ro' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Helm';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Vambracess of Druzil Ro' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Vambraces';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristplates of Druzil Ro' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Wristplates';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Druzil Ro' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Gauntlets of Druzil Ro' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Gauntlets';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Druzil Ro’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Cuirass of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Cuirass II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Helm of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Helm II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Vambraces of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Vambraces II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Wristplates of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Wristplates II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Gauntlets of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Gauntlets II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Cuirass of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Cuirass III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Helm of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Helm III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Vambraces of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Vambraces III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Wristplates of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Wristplates III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Gauntlets of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Gauntlets III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Cuirass’ WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Cuirass IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Helm’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Helm IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Vambraces' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Druzil Ro\’s Vambraces IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Wristplates' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Wristplates IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Greaves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Gauntlets' WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Gauntlets IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Druzil Ro\’s Skullbreaker Boot’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Druzil Ro\’s Boots IV';
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:08:05 pm by mpano66 » Logged

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 10:00:55 pm »

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mail of Brell Serilis' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mail'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Crown of Brell Serilis' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Crown';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Armguards of Brell Serilis' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Armguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristguards of Brell Serilis' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Wristguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Brell Serilis' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mitts of Brell Serilis' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Mitts';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Brell Serilis’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mail of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mail II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Crown of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Crown II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Armguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Armguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Wristguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Wristguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mitts of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Mitts II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mail of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mail III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Crown of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Crown III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Armguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Armguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Wristguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Wristguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mitts of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Mitts III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Mail' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Mail IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Crown’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Crown IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Armguards' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Brell Serilis\’s Armguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Wristguards’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Wristguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Greaves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Mitts’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Mitts IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Brell Serilis\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Brell Serilis\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mail of Erollisi Marr' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mail'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Crown of Erollisi Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Crown';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Armguards of Erollisi Marr' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Armguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristguards of Erollisi Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Wristguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Erollisi Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mitts of Erollisi Marr' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Mitts';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Erollisi Marr’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mail of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mail II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Crown of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Crown II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Armguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Armguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Wristguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Wristguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mitts of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Mitts II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mail of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mail III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Crown of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Crown III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Armguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Armguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Wristguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Wristguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mitts of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Mitts III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Mail' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Mail IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Crown’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Crown IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Armguards' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Armguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Wristguards’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Wristguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Greaves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Mitts’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Mitts IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Erollisi Marr\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Erollisi Marr\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mail of Bristlebane' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Mail'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Crown of Bristlebane' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Crown';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Armguards of Bristlebane' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Armguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristguards of Bristlebane' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Wristguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Bristlebane' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mitts of Bristlebane' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Mitts';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Bristlebane’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Mail of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Mail II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Crown of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Crown II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Armguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Armguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Wristguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Wristguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Mitts of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Mitts II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Mail of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Mail III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Crown of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Crown III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Armguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Armguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Wristguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Wristguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Mitts of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Mitts III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Mail' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Mail IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Crown’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Crown IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Armguards' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bristlebane\’s Armguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Wristguards’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Wristguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Greaves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Mitts’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Mitts IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bristlebane\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bristlebane\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mail of Bertoxxulous' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mail'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Crown of Bertoxxulous' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Crown';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Armguards of Bertoxxulous' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Armguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Wristguards of Bertoxxulous' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Wristguards';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Greaves of Bertoxxulous' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Greaves';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mitts of Bertoxxulous' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Mitts';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Boots of Bertoxxulous’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mail of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mail II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Crown of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Crown II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Armguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Armguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Wristguards of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Wristguards II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Greaves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mitts of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Mitts II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mail of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mail III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Crown of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Crown III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Armguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Armguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Wristguards of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Wristguards III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Greaves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Greaves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mitts of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Mitts III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Mail' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Mail IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Crown’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Crown IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Armguards' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Armguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Wristguards’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Wristguards IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Greaves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Greaves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Mitts’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Mitts IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Bertoxxulous\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Bertoxxulous\’s Boots IV';
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:08:49 pm by mpano66 » Logged

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 10:02:22 pm »

Metal. Minor note though, you cannot use the single quote inside of quotes.

UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thules Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thules Greaves II';

would need to become

UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Cazic Thule\’s Greaves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Cazic Thule\’s Greaves II';

Just a heads-up. :-D

-Hate

EDIT: If need be, we can fix it in ~8 seconds before it runs. Just future reference for all others!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:04:33 pm by hateborne » Logged

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 10:02:58 pm »

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Tunic of Karana' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Tunic'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Skullcap of Karana' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Skullcap';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of Karana' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristwraps of Karana' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Wristwraps';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Pantaloons of Karana' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Pantaloons';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of Karana' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Boots of Karana’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Tunic of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Tunic II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullcap of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Skullcap II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Wristwraps of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Wristwraps II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Pantaloons of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Pantaloons II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Tunic of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Tunic III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullcap of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Skullcap III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Wristwraps of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Wristwraps III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Pantaloons of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Pantaloons III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Tunic' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Tunic IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Skullcap’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Skullcap IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Karana\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Wristwraps’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Wristwraps IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Pantaloons’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Pantaloons IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Gloves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Karana\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Karana\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Tunic of The Tribunal' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Tunic'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Skullcap of The Tribunal' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Skullcap';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of The Tribunal' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristwraps of The Tribunal' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Wristwraps';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Pantaloons of The Tribunal' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Pantaloons';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of The Tribunal' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Boots of The Tribunal’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Tunic of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Tunic II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullcap of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Skullcap II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Wristwraps of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Wristwraps II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Pantaloons of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Pantaloons II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Tunic of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Tunic III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullcap of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Skullcap III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Wristwraps of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Wristwraps III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Pantaloons of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Pantaloons III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Tunic' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Tunic IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Skullcap’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Skullcap IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves' WHERE Name LIKE ‘The Tribunal\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Wristwraps’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Wristwraps IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Pantaloons’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Pantaloons IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Gloves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘The Tribunal\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'The Tribunal\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Tunic of Veeshan' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Tunic'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Skullcap of Veeshan' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Skullcap';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of Veeshan' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristwraps of Veeshan' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Wristwraps';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Pantaloons of Veeshan' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Pantaloons';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of Veeshan' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Boots of Veeshan’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Boots';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Tunic of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Tunic II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullcap of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Skullcap II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Wristwraps of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Wristwraps II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Pantaloons of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Pantaloons II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Boots of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Boots II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Tunic of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Tunic III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullcap of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Skullcap III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Wristwraps of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Wristwraps III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Pantaloons of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Pantaloons III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Boots of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Boots III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Tunic' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Tunic IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Skullcap’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Skullcap IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Veeshan\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Wristwraps’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Wristwraps IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Pantaloons’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Pantaloons IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Gloves’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Veeshan\’s Skullbreaker Boots’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Veeshan\’s Boots IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Robe of Solusek Ro' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Robe'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cowl of Solusek Ro' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Cowl';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of Solusek Ro' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristcuffs of Solusek Ro' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Wristcuffs';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Breeches of Solusek Ro' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Breeches';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of Solusek Ro' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Slippers of Solusek Ro’ WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Slippers';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Robe of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Robe II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Cowl of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Cowl II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Wristcuffs of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Wristcuffs II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Breeches of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Breeches II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Slippers of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Slippers II';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Robe of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Robe III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Cowl of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Cowl III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Solusek Ro\’s Wristcuffs of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Wristcuffs III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Breeches of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Breeches III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Slippers of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Slippers III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Robe' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Robe IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Cowl' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Cowl IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Wristcuffs' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Wristcuffs IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Breeches' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Breeches IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Gloves' WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’solusek Ro\’s Skullbreaker Slippers’ WHERE Name LIKE \’solusek Ro\’s Slippers IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Robe of Quellious' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Robe'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Cowl of Quellious' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Cowl';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of Quellious' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristcuffs of Quellious' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Wristcuffs';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Breeches of Quellious' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Breeches';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of Quellious' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Slippers of Quellious’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Slippers';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Robe of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Robe II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Cowl of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Cowl II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Wristcuffs of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Wristcuffs II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Breeches of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Breeches II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Slippers of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Slippers II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Robe of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Robe III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Cowl of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Cowl III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Quellious\’s Wristcuffs of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Wristcuffs III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Breeches of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Breeches III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Slippers of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Slippers III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Robe' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Robe IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Cowl' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Cowl IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves WHERE Name LIKE ‘Quellious\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Wristcuffs' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Wristcuffs IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Breeches' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Breeches IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Gloves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Quellious\’s Skullbreaker Slippers’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Quellious\’s Slippers IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Robe of Innoruuk' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Robe'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Cowl of Innoruuk' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Cowl';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of Innoruuk' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristcuffs of Innoruuk' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Wristcuffs';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Breeches of Innoruuk' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Breeches';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of Innoruuk' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Slippers of Innoruuk’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Slippers';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Robe of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Robe II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Cowl of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Cowl II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Wristcuffs of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Wristcuffs II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Breeches of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Breeches II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Slippers of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Slippers II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Robe of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Robe III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Cowl of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Cowl III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Innoruuk\’s Wristcuffs of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Wristcuffs III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Breeches of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Breeches III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Slippers of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Slippers III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Robe' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Robe IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Cowl' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Cowl IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves WHERE Name LIKE ‘Innoruuk\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Wristcuffs' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Wristcuffs IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Breeches' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Breeches IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Gloves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Innoruuk\’s Skullbreaker Slippers’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Innoruuk\’s Slippers IV';
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:09:42 pm by mpano66 » Logged

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 10:07:04 pm »

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Robe of Prexus' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Robe'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Cowl of Prexus' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Cowl';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Sleeves of Prexus' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Sleeves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Wristcuffs of Prexus' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Wristcuffs';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Breeches of Prexus' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Breeches';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Gloves of Prexus' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Gloves';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Flynn\’s Slippers of Prexus’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Slippers';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Robe of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Robe II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Cowl of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Cowl II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Sleeves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Sleeves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Wristcuffs of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Wristcuffs II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Breeches of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Breeches II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Gloves of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Gloves II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Slippers of Aquatic Rage’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Slippers II';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Robe of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Robe III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Cowl of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Cowl III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Sleeves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Sleeves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Prexus\’s Wristcuffs of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Wristcuffs III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Breeches of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Breeches III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Gloves of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Gloves III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Slippers of Muramite Mayhem’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Slippers III';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Robe' WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Robe IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Cowl' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Cowl IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Sleeves WHERE Name LIKE ‘Prexus\’s Sleeves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘ Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Wristcuffs' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Wristcuffs IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Breeches' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Breeches IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Gloves' WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Gloves IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ‘Prexus\’s Skullbreaker Slippers’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Prexus\’s Slippers IV';

Code:
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Medallion' WHERE Name LIKE 'Luclin\’s Medallion'; 
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Earring' WHERE Name LIKE 'Torvonnilous\’s Earring';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Ring' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tholuxe Paell\’s Ring';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Belt' WHERE Name LIKE 'Terris Thule\’s Belt';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Cloak' WHERE Name LIKE 'Talon Zek\’s Cloak';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Pauldrons' WHERE Name LIKE 'Morrell Thule\’s Pauldrons';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Flynn\’s Mask' WHERE Name LIKE 'Ayonae Ro\’s Mask';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Medallion of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Luclin\’s Medallion II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Earring of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Torvonnilous\’s Earring II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Ring of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tholuxe Paell\’s Ring II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Belt of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Terris Thule\’s Belt II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Cloak of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Talon Zek\’s Cloak II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Pauldrons of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Morrell Thule\’s Pauldrons II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Mask of Aquatic Rage' WHERE Name LIKE 'Ayonae Ro\’s Mask II';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Medallion of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Luclin\’s Medallion III';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Earring of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Torvonnilous\’s Earring III';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Ring of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tholuxe Paell\’s Ring III';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Belt of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Terris Thule\’s Belt III';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Cloak of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Talon Zek\’s Cloak III';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Pauldrons of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Morrell Thule\’s Pauldrons III';
UPDATE items SET Name = 'Mask of Muramite Mayhem' WHERE Name LIKE 'Ayonae Ro\’s Mask III';
UPDATE items SET Name = \’skullbreaker Medallion' WHERE Name LIKE 'Luclin\’s Medallion IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ' Skullbreaker Earring’ WHERE Name LIKE 'Torvonnilous\’s Earring IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ' Skullbreaker  Ring' WHERE Name LIKE 'Tholuxe Paell\’s Ring IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ' Skullbreaker Belt' WHERE Name LIKE 'Terris Thule\’s Belt IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ' Skullbreaker Cloak' WHERE Name LIKE 'Talon Zek\’s Cloak IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ' Skullbreaker Pauldrons' WHERE Name LIKE 'Morrell Thule\’s Pauldrons IV';
UPDATE items SET Name = ' Skullbreaker Mask' WHERE Name LIKE 'Ayonae Ro\’s Mask IV';

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 10:13:07 pm »

Ok, I hope that works. I left off editing 76 and 77 armor, since Hunter already has it named. If you decide you want to keep it in the same pattern and rename, its a fast fix.

Also, speaking of patterns, I didnt add patterns and molds, but I can if you need.

And I avoided naming level 72 to 75 Ranger gear Erollisi Marr's Mail of Ow, Erollisi Marr's Mail of Loading, Erollisi Marr's Mail of Please and Erollisi Marr's Mail of Wait....but it was hard!

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 08:50:28 am »

I just wanted to do one class, Wizard

Stole the format Smiley

Wizard
72) Elminster's <Cowl (pattern), Robe (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristcuffs (pattern), Breeches (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Slippers (pattern)> of the Frenzied Shiverback
73) Elminster's <armor piece> of the Koka`Vor Elder
74) Elminster's <armor piece> of Devastation
75) Elminster's Creation <armor piece>
76) Elminster's <armor piece> of Vulak'Aerr
77) Elminster's Swift Glade <armor piece>

gagem

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 04:54:08 pm »

I just wanted to do one class, Wizard

Stole the format Smiley

Wizard
72) Elminster's <Cowl (pattern), Robe (pattern), Sleeves (pattern), Wristcuffs (pattern), Breeches (pattern), Gloves (pattern), Slippers (pattern)> of the Frenzied Shiverback
73) Elminster's <armor piece> of the Koka`Vor Elder
74) Elminster's <armor piece> of Devastation
75) Elminster's Creation <armor piece>
76) Elminster's <armor piece> of Vulak'Aerr
77) Elminster's Swift Glade <armor piece>

+1
Epic augment to be "umm, oh ya.... FIREBALL!" Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats