Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:23:57 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Healer Set up  (Read 9978 times)
Scorpien

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2014, 04:17:52 pm »

At the moment I am in T6, I have a Cleric/Paly/Druid and trying to figure out what combo of healers will take me into the end game.

My 6 man also consist of a Warrior/Monk/Rogue/Bard
Woodee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:03:29 pm »

I do t8 with war, pal, clr, mnk, rng, brd. Its honestly what you prefer to use.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 07:46:46 pm »

I run 2 groups and keep multiple healers in tank group and a second group with 1-2 healers...better for your main tank to be over healed than under healed.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 08:40:41 pm »

in T8, I would say starting out you should aim for

Warrior
Cleric
Pally
Pally
Bard
MISC

that way your tank is well protected and if the named snatch a healer you have a little plan B to rez

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 04:15:02 pm »

I run,

Warrior
Cleric
Druid
Bard
Ranger
Zerker

I am thinking about trading my bard out for an enchy. 

My second 1/2 group is going to be
Pally
Shaman
Monk
Bard or Enchy, which ever one doesn't go into the main tank group.

I normally just run the 1 group when doing T6, once I get enough money for augs, I will be running both groups when I get into T7.
Saphien

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 12:00:15 pm »

Are clerics and pallies the only classes that heal with their procs? I know Shamans have a debuff for their proc. What about druids?
Walls

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 01:48:19 pm »

I only have a paladin in the melee group in t8.
war
rogue
monk
paladin
bard
war
ranger
zerk
zerk
druid
shaman
cleric
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 04:21:38 pm »

I normally run:

War/dru/pal/mage/sham/bard, and zerk/clr/ench/mnk/rng/wiz.

bard with the tank rocks for defensives, and with heaviest pet for offensives. Sham with war and pets for grudge bump (especially with UW). You really want pally with warrior, tbh....the heal increase is awesome. Druid or sham alone works for adding to heals from pally. Cleric alone can easily heal 2nd group. Could also if you like swap druid to G2 and ench to G1 for pet dps increase (drake will land out of group) but in my case my druid is UC2 and my shammy or cleric arent.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 09:20:47 am »

Are clerics and pallies the only classes that heal with their procs? I know Shamans have a debuff for their proc. What about druids?

Yes, clerics and pallies are the only ones with heal proc's off melee. 
Shammy's have great hp buff, krakken and good debuffs.
Druids have awesome regen, skin of the drake and the clicky aoe dd/dot rocks mobs. 
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 02:04:30 pm »

Dont forget grudge on shammy Cheesy Grudge with a UW rocks.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 11:36:24 pm »

i benched my shaman a long time ago when kraken & hp buff was the only thing worth mentioning, did they get some new goodies lately? not really sure what you mean by grudge on shammy.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 03:01:27 am »

Ancestral Grudge, 70 vendor shaman spell. Adds 100 to flurry, 100% chance for double attack while active.

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 04:31:58 am »

thats madness

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 05:50:04 am »

But it's 18 sec with a 3 min cool down. 

I went to the vendor a bought the spell, tried to mem it but it says it's already in my book.
I tried looking through the right click options of my spell bar, I went through every category but I can't seem to find it. 
I tried looking through all 50 pages of my spell book and couldn't find it.
I even did both of those 2 times just to make sure I am not going crazy.

Where is that spell located? What does the icon look like?  Any help would be appreciated.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 09:11:18 am »

Statistic buffs>Attack in my spell book, and a bear icon.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)