Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:32:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Random Ranger Bow Range Question  (Read 9245 times)
Deciimus

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2014, 12:43:11 pm »

So considering rolling a ranger for some fun... would I need an entirely separate bank of hotkeys to control the ranger for him to stay back and DPS? Right now all my grp are close quarters melee but if I had a ranger using his bow - would he need to stay back X amount of distance in order to use the bow? If so - anyone got any good hotkey suggestions for MQ2?
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 12:49:19 pm »

Don't use da bow
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 12:57:00 pm »

Use the bow.....but only for the click. Otherwise ranger dps is melee with strike augs.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 02:02:44 pm »

You can easily set up a ranger using /bct I have melee ranged and caster /bct set up....sadly the bowdamage is pathetic and you will vastly out damage with melee..even with 3 ninja 8's on my bow...

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 07:25:33 pm »

Not sadly, the damage on the ranger with 7.0 bow click in rotation, UC2, T7 skins and NS9's meleeing is better than monk with UC2, 2 T7's and NS9s. Even better if you have whip on the ranger.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 68