Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 09:52:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Print
Author Topic: T9 Live with reboot!  (Read 57566 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2014, 11:01:22 pm »

Mage Robe combine isn't working.

3x Strong Spider Silk
1x Cursed Bone Chip
1x Glowing Lightstone
Old Commons Mage Robe Pattern

Peign
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2014, 09:41:49 am »

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this issue, and I have not identified root cause (been power grinding!).   

When looting bosses I sometimes get an error when I can no longer loot.   The message is that I cannot loot items while something is on my cursor.   Nothing appears visibly on my cursor.   However, I will camp out and back in and then I will have either snake eggs or fish on my cursor.   I've seen this happen on all bosses but am not sure what root cause is as of yet.

danke
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2014, 11:45:07 am »

I've had the same thing happen over and over with those same exact items. Another thing I see with them often is I'll sell all my trash loot, clear my bags 100% and the next day I log on I'll have a random fish or snake egg in one if my bags.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2014, 01:07:58 pm »

Mage Robe combine isn't working.

3x Strong Spider Silk
1x Cursed Bone Chip
1x Glowing Lightstone
Old Commons Mage Robe Pattern

Fixed.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2014, 06:10:12 pm »

Zerka is sometimes causing the undead event script to self-destruct. The rest of the zone functions just fine, I kinda like not having to rush over and save those retards every 72 minutes  Grin
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2014, 11:40:31 am »

Zerka is sometimes causing the undead event script to self-destruct. The rest of the zone functions just fine, I kinda like not having to rush over and save those retards every 72 minutes  Grin

Typo'ed signal. Fixed this and added small alert to let players know things are happening.

-Hate

Peign
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2014, 12:55:13 pm »

Shady Swashbuckler

Is this guy active?   I am not looking for spoilers, would just like to know if this guy is working or not.   I and others have tried various different combos (after listening to all his verbal spew) and have received nothing but poofed trophies.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2014, 01:03:22 pm »

Shady Swashbuckler

Is this guy active?   I am not looking for spoilers, would just like to know if this guy is working or not.   I and others have tried various different combos (after listening to all his verbal spew) and have received nothing but poofed trophies.

He will give the entire group reputation from faction item turn ins. If you are already allied with them, you have nothing to gain. Make sure you don't have them filtered out or have the messages disabled.

-Hate

Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2014, 01:12:16 pm »

I've noticed that when in a raid, only the raid leader gets faction. Although, it's pretty easy to max out faction by mass slaughter. Only took me a few days to get my second group to ally with zero turn ins.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2014, 05:22:02 pm »

Typo'ed signal. Fixed this and added small alert to let players know things are happening.

-Hate

Zerka bomb is still going on, inside a fresh instance last night. I had one spawn that didn't break anything, but upon getting a 2nd Zerka, who was still alive when the Undead were supposed to spawn, the instance died a horrible death. No more undead or HG spawns for three hours, so I  called it a night.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2014, 02:19:46 pm »

Zerka bomb is still going on, inside a fresh instance last night. I had one spawn that didn't break anything, but upon getting a 2nd Zerka, who was still alive when the Undead were supposed to spawn, the instance died a horrible death. No more undead or HG spawns for three hours, so I  called it a night.

Kruciel,

Rebuilt one of the reset sections. It should clean out all switches to act as if nothing ever happened. New instances from this point or reboot. Sorry Undecided

-Hate

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2014, 11:22:13 pm »

There are 3 npcs that are critical to the cave's "ownership". If 2/3 drop, cave is considered "lost".
Once the tunnel is taken, the counters (and timers) for boss spawns get annihilated. I will not reveal specifically what happens when each faction takes over, but it heavily delays the time to spawn a boss(es).
-Hate

Guessing you killed one of the critical NPCs  Tongue
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:23:54 pm by Kruciel » Logged
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2014, 06:47:16 am »

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this issue, and I have not identified root cause (been power grinding!).   

When looting bosses I sometimes get an error when I can no longer loot.   The message is that I cannot loot items while something is on my cursor.   Nothing appears visibly on my cursor.   However, I will camp out and back in and then I will have either snake eggs or fish on my cursor.   I've seen this happen on all bosses but am not sure what root cause is as of yet.

danke
try /autoinv next time you get that message and loot again
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2014, 12:58:52 pm »

We were just pointing out that the snake eggs and fish like to get desynced a lot. The problem only occurs with those two items so I'm not sure what to make of it. It's not a rare occurrence, it happens every single day with those items over and over. Sometimes, it's not the cursor issue. A lot of the times I will vendor all of my inventory, and upon zoning these items will randomly appear in some bags slots. Maybe there is some irregularity with the item code.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2014, 04:38:43 pm »

Should ask Hateborne if the items have infinite charges in the items table.. that would cause an issue since they are stackable items which bugs out when selling to vendors prior to the 2 / 23 / 2014 update .. (not sure when server was last updated)

If this is the issue.. easiest fix is to fix the item in the items table :p
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:42:17 pm by Paldail » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 90