Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 12:17:36 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Returning player of 1yr absence, mostly T3/4 all 4.0 cant enter prog zones  (Read 8169 times)
ho0ked

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2014, 03:33:22 pm »

I have been gone a year or so.
My toons are I think all or almost in all T3/4 armor all slots.
They all have 4.0s

Only 2 of my toons were able to lvl up to 73 the rest even though they have abyss rings cant go anywhere past qivic.

I have hailed the wench and everyone and adyun (sp) ect and got nothing.This is on like 7 toons.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
gnomi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 03:43:39 pm »

The requirements for flagging has changed, now you need the 7 pieces of tier appropriate visible gear and the epic from that tier.
ho0ked

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 03:46:34 pm »

The requirements for flagging has changed, now you need the 7 pieces of tier appropriate visible gear and the epic from that tier.

Ok im pretty sure im past that, or atleast most of my toons are?

For example my paly has all mith mars or mith mars II and 4.0, sk has cazic thule and tae eww and 4.0 ect.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 04:26:03 pm »

Its every tier now that progresses that way. If you waqnt to go to the next tier you must have epic for that tier and 7 pieces of that tiers armor. So, for example, your SK would need 4.0 and all visible armor pieces (only need 1 bracer) to move on. Once you have this, hail the level up wench and she will 73 you.

Now, if you are somehow not able to level up with all this criteria met, then email Hate and Akk (I'd email hate, CC Akk) and let them dig into it; some people recently returning have claimed they've had issues.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 06:03:56 pm »

3.0 Class Augment required for PoD and HoH flags now (sorry slackers :-D).

Im Guessing the problem toons are still 70, if cant get past qvic
you need the 3.0 aug past there - as it prob checks for that item id.
if you have 3.0 weapon or above, they prob wont work, unless hate can add the check for weapon id, to avoid redoing epics

he prob hasnt done that thou to stop peeps fast tracking thou tiers
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:26:59 pm by Aeryn » Logged

ho0ked

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 09:06:09 am »

Its every tier now that progresses that way. If you waqnt to go to the next tier you must have epic for that tier and 7 pieces of that tiers armor. So, for example, your SK would need 4.0 and all visible armor pieces (only need 1 bracer) to move on. Once you have this, hail the level up wench and she will 73 you.

Now, if you are somehow not able to level up with all this criteria met, then email Hate and Akk (I'd email hate, CC Akk) and let them dig into it; some people recently returning have claimed they've had issues.

Where can I find a class specific list of all armor from qvic-abyss so I can see exactly where my toons are?

I hope I don't have to redo armor or epics, if so I might go right back to retirement 8(
dozey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 09:31:01 am »

As someone who came back recently myself, if you have MQ installed the lore notes at the bottom of the item should say where it came from.   My tacvi armor automatically said it was Cazic Thule armor in the notes.   Also other than my weapon turning into a 3.5 aug from a 4.0 book, (which was easily replaced by a nice adventurer) I've had no problems with pretending my weapons were augs so far. flags for pod are to have the tokens from qvic and flags for hoh is T2 chest.  Neither of which have had any problems on my 3.0 characters.

Bbiggest changes are all covered in the EZ guide for the most part, and asking in game has gotten wonderfully helpful results, just make sure you investigate until you're absolutely sure it's something you can't look up on the forums.  That avoids most of the being annoying problems.
dozey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 09:32:27 am »

Oh also qvic requires the tokens to get past it.  You might just be hung up on the tokens for that part. It's a task now and you might just need to repeat it at worst.
ho0ked

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 09:42:54 am »

As someone who came back recently myself, if you have MQ installed the lore notes at the bottom of the item should say where it came from.   My tacvi armor automatically said it was Cazic Thule armor in the notes.   Also other than my weapon turning into a 3.5 aug from a 4.0 book, (which was easily replaced by a nice adventurer) I've had no problems with pretending my weapons were augs so far. flags for pod are to have the tokens from qvic and flags for hoh is T2 chest.  Neither of which have had any problems on my 3.0 characters.

Bbiggest changes are all covered in the EZ guide for the most part, and asking in game has gotten wonderfully helpful results, just make sure you investigate until you're absolutely sure it's something you can't look up on the forums.  That avoids most of the being annoying problems.

All my toons have full T3/T4 armor in all visable slots. All have 4.0 weapons. All toons did all progression, tokens ect from Qvic-Air.

When I hail Audyn (sp) in Nexus for Qvic prog he tells my toons congrats and you now have access to chambsa tacvi and dragons, but can't get into them.
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 10:09:33 am »

hail level up npc in FG then u will get all flags u already got really

ho0ked

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 10:42:23 am »

hail level up npc in FG then u will get all flags u already got really

Tried hailing Wench in either FG or CG on pally no change.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 04:24:40 pm »

I've come across several people who've had this issue. Some of them, but not all, have had success going into Qvic and looting a 3.0 book then hailing and they get the flag and level. Hope that helps.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
ho0ked

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 09:29:46 am »

UPDATE !

After looting a 3.0 book in Qvic, I tried handing it in to various NPC's with no luck.

The solution was to have the book in my inventory and simply hail the level up wench, and she leveled me and flagged me with multiple hails I got my lvl 73 and zone access back.

Now to do this on 5 more characters lol

Thanks for everyones help and advice.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081