Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 08:45:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: XP Mask suugestion  (Read 3591 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2014, 10:55:21 am »

Was just thinking abut the xp mask...as nice as it is...taking up a bag slot.  I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you combine it with your current tier mask (so you could get benefit of having the worn item and the clickie to keep from switching them out) or to maybe give another line to add aaxp to each tier...which ever way you prefer.  I would think the combine would be better since are so many items with explosive stats already, just to keep it from a possible nerf bat later.  Just a little thing for you to consider.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:04:40 pm »

awesome idea +2

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 02:10:38 pm »

I don't care about the stats or bag slots.....

but I admit that an xp aug would fall in line with the theme of the server.. as well as the SOT ...an Aug form of the xp mask would be better...

SO.. +1

Deciimus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 02:29:19 pm »

LOL can you imagine if it was an aug and someone lost a 325% xp aug b/c they accidentally forgot to take the aug out of their old mask when they upgraded and got rid of old mask?
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 04:15:46 pm »

Was just thinking abut the xp mask...as nice as it is...taking up a bag slot.  I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you combine it with your current tier mask (so you could get benefit of having the worn item and the clickie to keep from switching them out) or to maybe give another line to add aaxp to each tier...which ever way you prefer.  I would think the combine would be better since are so many items with explosive stats already, just to keep it from a possible nerf bat later.  Just a little thing for you to consider.

That would require a combine for every tier + every rank of mask to be added, as well as the items themselves. Thousands and thousands of items and combines added just to save 1 bag slot. Sorry to be the party pooper but I'm gonna go with -1  Lips sealed
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)