Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 08:46:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: New Dungeons Late!  (Read 20268 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2014, 03:09:15 am »

Ladies/Gents/Trolls,

Due to a small hang up with the first dungeon, Love and I were delayed. Everything has been tested and confirmed working minus very last boss of dungeon 3. Once we resolve that (tomorrow, early afternoon), I can set the new Miner script in place and it will be open to all. I'm 2.5h past bed time, and I've got a 10h tomorrow.

The alternate currency is not working 100% yet, but should be with reboot.

At this point, waiting on Akkadius to save me from my lack of understanding. Once he resolves the bit involving the chained instances, they will be live. :-(

-Hate
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:03:16 am by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 08:05:00 am »

Hate. So you are saying you put RL before a video game? This is blasphemy. You should be stoned to death or burned at the stake.

Keeze
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:36:12 am »

You should be stoned to death or burned at the stake.

In game, cuz thats the only place that matters for these things

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 06:08:41 am »

At this point, waiting on Akkadius to save me from my lack of understanding. Once he resolves the bit involving the chained instances, they will be live. :-(

Hey no worries hate. Thanks so much for your efforts we appreciate it and remain excited for what is to come.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 08:39:38 am »

Where is the Alt currency vendor located in Stonehive? Huge zone..

Also, reward says 10 berries but I get one. The graphic though is a branch with a lot of little berries so this may be it?
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 09:38:40 am »

I tried running this yesterday, pretty fun.

My warrior died on floor 2 (i know, i'm bad) to some trash in the first set of rooms. I rezzed him back up, and proceeded on my merry way. However, when I got to the end of the floor 2, I realized he didn't have credit for either kill on that floor. He was definitely alive when both bosses dropped, and all my other toons DID have credit, and at least one of them also died at some point. So I figured i'd go back and wait for the bosses to respawn. But going backwards through the dungeon sets you back to the start of the dungeon, and you can't leave the entry room  Undecided

Not sure if that last bit is intended, but the part where one toon didn't have kill credit is very odd...

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 11:22:28 am »

I'm aware of the potential of getting stuck. I made a small change to the door-skipping detection (the things that warp you to ent). I will also readjust the doors this evening to better handle wipes. :-)

-Hate

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 12:50:13 pm »

Is this dungeon going to be restricted to a group, player limit? (raid or group)

Keeze
kojak488

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 09:24:15 pm »

I lost my necro in level 2.  I rezzed him and clicked yes, but it zoned him into Nexus rather than level 2 of dungeon.  I couldn't rezz him again as I got the message "This character has already been resurrected."

Then of course I couldn't run him back either as the doors were all up.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 09:51:19 pm »

I lost my necro in level 2.  I rezzed him and clicked yes, but it zoned him into Nexus rather than level 2 of dungeon.  I couldn't rezz him again as I got the message "This character has already been resurrected."

Then of course I couldn't run him back either as the doors were all up.

I implemented a checkpoint functionality that Hate will end up making use of here soon.

EZ Server GM
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 05:41:45 am »

Last night I killed the first dungeon city of dranik I think was name....after I cleared it and exited the zone (went back to stonehive) and hailed the miner for the reward, I received a berry (some kind of new currency) on all six toons.  As soon as it hit my cursor I got some kind of message about unknown item and all my toons were booted from server.  I couldn't get a screenshot of all the text (which was yellow) because they all went LD at the same time after that text was on screen.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 05:58:36 am »

Also experienced zoning to Nexus from the exit on level 1 to level 2. Five toons zoned to Nexus, 1 went to the correct level. If it matters I zoned one at a time not all together.

Went back to the miner in Stonehive but if you have the expedition he won't give you the catacomb text so had to kill the mission in the quest box.

Thanks for these missions. Looking forward to the merchant for augs going live too.

Denzig <STONE>
Ekuug

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 04:09:09 am »

First time throught I had no problems.  Second time through I also only had 1 character out of 4 proceed to the 2nd level.  The other 3 would get booted back to Nexus each time I tried to bring them back.  Ended up quitting the quest/expedition.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 06:51:22 pm »

zones seem to be running smoothly for me, I haven't DLed the spell file so I got humans in zone, but that's perfectly fine for me.

only thing I have noticed that is slightly /ugggg is the berries are not stackable Sad

hello bank full of bags full of berries........

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 07:20:12 pm »

zones seem to be running smoothly for me, I haven't DLed the spell file so I got humans in zone, but that's perfectly fine for me.

only thing I have noticed that is slightly /ugggg is the berries are not stackable Sad

hello bank full of bags full of berries........

If you actually download the files, the berries go to your alternate currency window. Being lazy hurts. :-)

-Hate

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 88